Reviews for Jacking Off
Lord Weiss chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I don't normally read these types because I'm very sensitive to embarrassing things. If I see it, read it, hear it I feel like it just happened to me. This was good but I still felt embarrassed because Jack was being watched. LOL I'm weird.
Deda Altesse chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Lady boner achieved
XJhoker chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I died of laughter xD.
Oh, I hope Chase does Help Jack -smirks-
Great job! 3
Ms Briar chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh haha I just noticed the title

puns are funny
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Lol I Love it! :D It's amazing! & the pun is funny ;)
Xilex90 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
this is hillarious, in it's own way.

good job.
MisterBlik chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
omg please continue this ;O;
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
:O Woooow. That was just...something. But at least it leads to better things. :D
StomachVirus chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
There is no better a oneshot than one which leaves the reader hanging and wishing it was continued.

I find the OCD you added to Spicer fitting and as far as Chase goes, you did an extremely good job in wording out his thoughts; A normally difficult task in the sense of making said thoughts realistic.
MythplacedLogic chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I'm sorry, I've been such a lurker in the past. I've read most of your stuff for years now and am finally delurking. I love this, with sexualmentor!Chase. Totally awesome and I know you usually stick with oneshots but I have to put in my vote for a continuation of this. I love the dynamic. As always, you are the master of Chack.
Komiyan chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Great story :)

I'd like to see those 'lessons' that chase promised :D
Chelsea-san chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
ontinue this shit now!xD this is crazy
Neko223 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
LOVE IT xD
Silent Deathbringer chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Man, I wish I was a guy, they gan jack off anywhere they want and it dosen't take them that long to get hard. Great fanfic, makes me feel tingly inside.
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I love this! You should really update. ] Jack is awesome, as is Chase. .

Great job.