Reviews for Beyond Blackbird Pond
Amazing! Please continue! Why did it end at chapter seven! (Maybe that was a glitch)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/20
They are only sixteen and this is supposed to be pg rated!
Gail chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
OMG! I just started my own version of the sequel but it will never be as good as this one! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
this is perfect! I love it so much!
Kelsie chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I LOVE THIS SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I LOVED THIS FANFIC, but you should have probably ended it better (not in the middle of a convo) but besides that it was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Can you write more?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
ass hole mutha fucka
adinamariemyers chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
to all my faithful readers. as soon as I figure out how to get back into my original account I will continue Beyond Blackbird Pond...

some things to tease you with. ..

Who is the mysterious contact in Jamaica?
Is Nat dealing with the EITC or a privateer?
Is there a real danger in Barbados?
Will Kit have to confront her past or lose Nat forever?
Is Prudence's life in jeopardy?
Will Goodwife Cruff succumb to the madness that plagues her?
How does John save the entire Colony with a new medical technique all the way from Arabia?
...these questions and many more will be answered...
HateMePretty chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
OH JUST WONDROUS! MAKE MORE!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Thanks for writing this addition to the book! I just finished it and while I loved The Witch of Blackbird Pond, I couldn't believe how unresolved the ending felt to me! I immediately went to to find some more. :)

Nicely done, thank you!
Pliffy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Love this story! I think my favorite part is when Matthiew spoke about his love for Rachel at first I hated him but he grow on me

when I found out that he did care. But I don't think Prudence needed to stay with Mercy and John goodmen Cuff seems like a good

father. And while Goodwife Cuff I hate I think afire the trail she will take better care of her daughter however I do not think she will ever learn to like Kit.*shrugs*
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This story is amazing! It's really sweet! I hope you keep going with it!
ellen anne elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i read the witch of blackbird pond in school and loved it thank you for posting this :)
WindyCityGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh please update soon! this is one of my favorite stories for the Witch of Blackbird Pond!