Reviews for Ascendant
broken5pieces chapter 35 . 11/20
This. was. so. fucking. good. Thank you so much for writing it
broken5pieces chapter 29 . 11/20
Never in a fanfic have I been annoyed with a character who suddenly realized that someone they care about might have DID. Because they are usually right.

In this case Shisui is completely wrong and ahhh it's frustrating, Itachi needs many people helping him right now. This is so heartbreaking
Sherodx chapter 5 . 11/3
Another ABNU fanfiction? As far as I know Tsume and Inoichi weren't ANBU.
realfan16 chapter 35 . 8/17
Noice *claps* happy ending much appreciated. This was great adventure thank you for your work
realfan16 chapter 23 . 8/17
ugh the angst is getting old :
realfan16 chapter 4 . 8/14
TT_TT Gosh I should be sleeping but just look at all this sadness...I'm hooked TT_TT
Ashitheviolinist chapter 35 . 8/9
I think I read this first years ago, but I just revisited it recently and GOD. I adore everything about it! Watching Itachi crumble was absolutely heartbreaking but done SO well! And his relationship with Shisui was just perfect! I know this was written almost a decade ago (holy fuck time exists) but it really remains one of my absolute favorite fics. I have no idea if you read the reviews on this, but thank you so much for writing this!
Pause143 chapter 33 . 7/24
Rereading this yet again! And each time it rips my heart out! You just really show how Itachi, despite his talents, is a child out of his depths. I'm so happy he managed to get his happy ending. This is an absolute masterpiece!
kappa11 chapter 35 . 7/2
This was amazing. I enjoyed every second of this fanfiction, well done.
yochan123 chapter 3 . 6/24
Hope he can prevent events better this time
ZeroNii chapter 22 . 5/10
I'm starting to get frustrated, this itachi more dumb than the older itachi. If the older obsessed with killing he would have done that already when he take over the body anytime.

*sigh*...
GentaLogic chapter 33 . 4/16
Even years after reading this, I still think about it a lot.
KriolaHime chapter 35 . 4/7
This fic was such a great read. Thank you for posting!
uchiha-rune chapter 3 . 3/9
The uchiha massacre does not happen when naruto is nine it’s at like 7
Sakatoura chapter 35 . 3/1
I FUCKING LOVE IT! This story has been such a roller coaster and the ride was nice as hell! I cried laughed and hurt all in one, and It was the most beautiful thing ever. You wrote the characters so wonderful and I’m grateful I got to experience this masterpiece!
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »