Reviews for Ascendant
bleeb90 chapter 35 . 8/21
OMFG this story was absolutely beautiful! The way you slowly build the tension throughout the story is sublime and it comes to a wonderful crescendo that had me on the tip of my chair. And so very much yay for your happy ending! Did I already mention that I adore your story? Chapeau!
I admit chapter 29 . 8/12
Okay I think I know now that it's a seal that's concerning ps I admit I wanted to make it the 1,300 review ;; (T_T)
Me again chapter 26 . 8/12
What did he mean by violate I been in the internet for to long so I'm wondering he meant mentally right not physically just a mentally broken mind not a physical thing I'm in histarics right know is Itachi ever going to be okay I'm worried ;; (T_T)
Hello chapter 26 . 8/12
I'm confused was danzo talking to Madara not Itachi are there two Itachi's does it have to do with the monster in his head or what happened arggghh shisui wasn't drowned great story by the way glad I found it :-D
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 35 . 7/17
This fanfic was absolutely amazing! It kept me guessing the entire time...I was practically wringing holes into my shirt as I was reading it! Very well thought-out and written :) Great job!
Red knight 2004 chapter 35 . 6/15
I love this story! The psychological part of this story is sooooo good, and to be frank, I was so stressed as I was reading it. ITs a good thing though, I rarely read stressful stuff, much less finish it, but here I am.
Anaelyssa chapter 35 . 5/27
A good story, thank you.
Anaelyssa chapter 34 . 5/27
That's nice.
Anaelyssa chapter 33 . 5/27
Good?
Anaelyssa chapter 32 . 5/27
Pain
Anaelyssa chapter 31 . 5/27
Ok...
Anaelyssa chapter 30 . 5/27
Hope
Anaelyssa chapter 29 . 5/27
Poor Shisui.
Anaelyssa chapter 28 . 5/27
It's good to have friends.
Anaelyssa chapter 27 . 5/27
Oh dear. Was that just stress it something more sinister?
1,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »