Reviews for Ascendant
Joyce chapter 35 . 2/2
One of my FAVORITE stories! I like the concept and it had such a great execution. This is my third time I've read it. Gorgeous work!
Midnight Hazard chapter 35 . 1/2
It is currently 2016 and if you're still out there, congradulations on people still finding and crying over this story. I'm heartbroken and happy and the end was beautifully painful.
Soulwatcherin chapter 35 . 12/28/2015
I'm crying. I just love this story and I read it whole today. Please keep up writing this awesome touching things!
laelruin chapter 35 . 12/25/2015
This was AAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG! Totally epic! I was so worried in the middle and then I though 'Aww it'll be alright' and then BAM! 'Everything's going to heck in a hand-basket' and then it ended perfectly.
Thank you SOOOO much for writing this and post it it.
Sincerely,
L
Brenden chapter 35 . 12/19/2015
Goodwork
Moose Voose chapter 35 . 12/18/2015
Daaaaang.

This...this was SO PAINFUL to read. But I couldn't stop. I just couldn't stop. Geez! It was just...so...good!

I wish that there was more closure, a bit more of a happy ending. I mean, Itachi is apparently pretty happy, and obviously nothing bad happened in the end. But I wish that I'd been able to experience some of Itachi's relief and joy over everything being over. Itachi being semi-broken was kind of...anticlimactic. It sort of distanced me from the scene.

A on characterization. Sasuke was impeccably done. Itachi was interesting; he definitely wasn't exactly like how I've always imagined him to be. You gave him more flaws, I think. In the show, it's obvious that Itachi is too busy to Sasuke, but I still thought of him as a great brother anyway. But giving the young Itachi guilt over it, meaning that he really could spend more time with Sasuke if he wanted to but wasn't, made him...well, more human.

Spectacularly done! Really loved this story.
SynesTheoretical chapter 35 . 11/11/2015
... g... god. Damn. That. Was some kind of emotional roller coaster. I don't know how to describe the things that reading this made me feel. If somehow you end up reading this and using what I say to decide whether to read this story: Read it. Read it, but make sure you don't have anyplace to be for a few hours because if it hits you like it hit me you aren't putting it down whether it's bedtime or your house is on fucking fire.
Dipilidopa chapter 35 . 11/6/2015
OH GOD
That was such an emotional roller coaster
Around chapter 25, I had to check the reviews to see if there will be a good ending. I almost could not finish it but I also really wanted to keep on reading
You are a wonderful author (my poor, poor heart)
jcampbellohten chapter 35 . 10/3/2015
That was brilliant! I'm very glad it all worked out, too. There are some typos here and there, but for the most part I'm impressed with and grateful for your great grammar—especially naming things (usually people) properly whenever the subject of a pronoun changes, instead of writing things like, "he did what he told him to do" and leaving it to the audience to understand who each "he" is.
jcampbellohten chapter 25 . 10/3/2015
Nooooo! So close!
jcampbellohten chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
Yes! Please, let Inoichi see everything and believe it!
jcampbellohten chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
D'awww.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
I think I kept track of it well, actually. Itachi being trapped in a permanent genjutsu/compulsion by "Madara" is a good way to mesh the two explanations before and after the big reveal of the anti-coup d'etat situation. Good job on that, if I'm interpreting this rightly. Also, Sasuke thinking about bribing Naruto was really cute.
kittyKat010 chapter 35 . 9/7/2015
OMG. This was really amzing. You are a seriusly good writer!
aquabless chapter 35 . 8/9/2015
Awesome. Just.. a fantastic piece of work
Love it, I can't get over how awesome it is

Just so much love for this

*gives author cookies*