Reviews for Ascendant
sangi chapter 35 . 2/16
This was a really interesting take on a time-travel fanfic. I love this look into the pre-massacre Uchiha clan. Itachi and Sasuke's interactions were great, as well as Shisui and Itachi's. Thank you for sharing with us.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 34 . 2/5
thank you for a well-written, emotionally driven story. i enjoyed it from start to finish. the sasuke-itachi brother moments, as well as the shisui-itachi bff-ness definitely made my heart squeeze to a ridiculous extent.. :)
Lazee Felix chapter 35 . 1/20
Hi! A little late but I finally found the gem that is your story. This whirlwind of a psychological drama is one of the best I have read in Itachi fics so kudos. I am writing something and your story was as riveting as inspiring. Love you because not many people dare enter this Uchiha's mind and you were superb. Hopefully I can write as well as you did. I will delve into your other stories, I can't help but want more especially with an ending this interesting, teeming with the possibilities.

I can assure you and I am sure Itachi would nod, lung problems are a pain. Wish you have recovered well.
alice chapter 35 . 1/1
Probably the most well-written plot-wise Naruto fic I've ever read. Thank you so much for a great, great story! I could not stop crying throughout the last few chapters, to be honest (LOL). Ever since I got back into Naruto a year ago, I've been craving a fic that details the 'what-ifs' of the Uchiha clan massacre and this story definitely shattered all my hopes and expectations in the best possible way. It was EVERYTHING I could've asked for and more: the Sasuke/Itachi brotherhood dynamic, Itachi/Shisui (UGH I love Shisui) interactions, Itachi's darkest inner mind workings, and LIL SASUKE.
This story is a gift to this world. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Uchiha swag chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
So where's the hokage in all of this
Kokoroyume chapter 35 . 12/6/2014
That was a wonderful story ! A great plot, so very IC, full of emotions and well written. I did loved it !
(To say the truth, I hardly never cry for anything but, right now, my eyes are a bit wet anyway :p)
ClickyPen chapter 35 . 11/9/2014
Oh, wow.
You know, this is a really good story. I love the interactions between Sasuke, Itachi, and Shisui. They're wonderful.
chikarubunny chapter 35 . 11/6/2014
I am not ashamed to admit that I was moved to tears numerous times throughout this beautifully woven story. Well done!
Greening chapter 35 . 10/29/2014
I need a sequel.
Riddle Wraith chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
I was so glad that he managed to actually change it and get a semblance of his normal self back that I was legitimately CRYING at the end of this. I know that there's no use in a time travel story if nothing changes, but you still had me guessing the whole way through. I'm glad he got his (debatably, since he still has yet to off 'Madara') happy ending in the end. This was really good though. It still had a build up, even though the events were already 'foretold', as it were. Thank you for writing this. At least in some universe, Itachi DIDN'T kill his clan (even if he came close) and he was actually able to LIVE instead of just surviving. Granted, he'll still be out for 'Madara's' blood, but he'll have a clan and his brothers to back him up for it, so he won't be alone.
Midan no Hatake chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
I nearly cried during the last few chapters. I really like this story and hope you'll keep making ones as good as this.
one123 chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
absolutely amazing
littlemelonatplay chapter 35 . 8/13/2014
I'm so glad this had a happy ending! It was a turbulent ride for sure. The emotional depth and care expressed throughout it was a joy to read. Thanks for posting and sharing this. :)
littlemelonatplay chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
Sasuke is such a treasure in this fic!
littlemelonatplay chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
I got all teary when Sasuke tucked Itachi into bed and said those words.
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »