Reviews for Ascendant
I never saw a lot of itachi centered fanfics that caught my interest, but this one puts the icing on the cake. So beautifully written and just fucking perfect. I loved every chapter and just couldn't stopped reading until the end.
mac2 chapter 1 . 10/14
Interesting start
Purplebeian chapter 8 . 9/18
Wow, A grade parenting right there.
Purplebeian chapter 1 . 9/18
Sounds painful...
Arwen Evenstar 241 chapter 35 . 7/3
This was a fun way to spend a summer afternoon. Thanks for the engaging story! :)
Lily chapter 3 . 6/23
Poor itachi:(
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 35 . 6/23
This is... I can't really put into words how brilliant this story is.

I love this, it's like the best Itachi fic I have ever read and there were several moments where I teared up so bad. I just love everything about it.

Itachi- he's my favourite character in Naruto and I'm so happy I could read this.

Goddamnit- you made an amazing piece here and I really, really appreciate you writing this.
Unpersoned chapter 35 . 5/30
I have to say, this story was absolutely amazing and is now one of my favorite fanfictions in the Naruto fandom. I enjoyed both the drama and the happy but unexpected ending! General writing advice: try to vary your sentence structure a bit more; there are several places where the way pronouns are used become a bit repetitive. Overall, excellent job!
Nonnie chapter 35 . 5/19
This was a masterpiece. After the story picked up it was gripping. The struggle between Itachi and the other, then later, both Itachis and the "monster" was beautifully written. Especially with the mindscrews where sometimes I wasn't even sure who was in control. By the end, where Itachi woke up and came home I was trying not to cry because you gave this a happy ending.
Discordmaru chapter 35 . 5/12
Kudos, this was a great story.
xxlynnchanxx chapter 1 . 4/14
Why have I only found this now? This story is amazing, one of the best Itachi centered fic I've ever read
NatNicole chapter 3 . 4/4
Poor Itachi...
4everWinter chapter 35 . 3/17
My, isn't this so thought-provoking. My heart weeps with Itachi with every chapter, he's just so broken. Although there are quite a few odd things here: 1st, almost all monologue of Itachi spent a great deal musing about his own genius-ness, and it's a bit out of character as Itachi doesn't seem to be the type to mull about his own greatness in every single act. There was also no explanation as to how the soul of the dying Itachi managed to travel back to time.

All in all, you deserve this much reviews, this is one of the best fanfic I've read.
xXChirushiXx chapter 35 . 3/14
I'm crying! Thank you for such a wonderful story!
This Muse chapter 35 . 2/24
Tears.

This is beautiful.

(I'm also squealing because this is the happy ending I wanted.)
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »