Reviews for Ascendant
LeftUndone chapter 35 . 9/21
Oh wow, this was an amazing read! I loved every second of it! I especially loved the way you characterized Mikoto and Fugaku! Every part of them felt so human. My favorite moments gotta be when Mikoto wants to strangle Fugaku! Also the line "maybe Fugaku stopped being a father for the clan just like Mikoto had to give up being a kunoichi to become a mother for the clan" just ouch! Good line!

I also liked how you characterized Sasuke and Shisui, and really loved how Inochi played into this story! Also if there was a fanfic continuing Itachis goal i probably would read that too! Soo good!

Oh and i really find it cute how older Itachi calls his younger self kitten, its just really cute, and nice that older Itachi doesn't hate his youngerself. And i like how Kisame was intergrated into the fic!

Thanks for the read!
getalife1000 chapter 32 . 6/14
NAEEWWWW. NOT TSUKIYOMI WITH HER BITCH ASS
getalife1000 chapter 31 . 6/14
OMG. NAW. I DID NOT READ IT FOR THE CLAN TO GET KILLED. Which i doubt will happen, Itachi could have definitely remained stealthy for a bit longer, he wants the attention. i think.
getalife1000 chapter 31 . 6/14
Sasuke's a fucking treasure.
getalife1000 chapter 29 . 6/14
"What separated a child from an adult anyways" GAH. DON'T SAY THAT. WHY DO YOU MAKE THEM HAVR THEIR OWN MIND? YOUR WRITINF IS SO GOOD
getalife1000 chapter 29 . 6/14
Miko is the MVP this chap.
getalife1000 chapter 28 . 6/14
y'know, it was only a few chaps- like 5i though, "Wow. its actually pretty fucked how a 13 year old boy eould have to work at mac donalds to make his family proud" and then i thought about Itachi and said "Oh shit.".

like i only realised how fucked it is for him to not be able to see his family often coz of his job? yikes. this world has me in good.
getalife1000 chapter 24 . 6/14
literally without consent-
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 35 . 1/31
Loved it!
Amaniel chapter 35 . 1/3
Thank you for the story! )
broken5pieces chapter 35 . 11/20/2021
This. was. so. fucking. good. Thank you so much for writing it
broken5pieces chapter 29 . 11/20/2021
Never in a fanfic have I been annoyed with a character who suddenly realized that someone they care about might have DID. Because they are usually right.

In this case Shisui is completely wrong and ahhh it's frustrating, Itachi needs many people helping him right now. This is so heartbreaking
Sherodx chapter 5 . 11/3/2021
Another ABNU fanfiction? As far as I know Tsume and Inoichi weren't ANBU.
realfan16 chapter 35 . 8/17/2021
Noice *claps* happy ending much appreciated. This was great adventure thank you for your work
realfan16 chapter 23 . 8/17/2021
ugh the angst is getting old :
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »