Reviews for Ascendant
Intellectual909 chapter 35 . 11/6
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for this story. It's one of the best I've read, ever. Never have I seen such a deep look into Itachi's character, or the conflict he had to go through. I find it far outweighs canon.

Just...no words. I know I'll be rereading this for years.
3 chapter 35 . 11/2
333
fgyjtfg chapter 31 . 10/2
OMG this is the best fic ever written in the history of fics ever written. in this essay I will establish what makes this the best thing written ever in the history of the universe. Noting 1 what it means to be the best(defined as this fic here), 2 What it means to be a fic and 3 all the other fics ever and their short comings. As we can see while looking at all other fics ever even looking at the beggining chapters they don't match. There is no equal. They just can never be this fic. Some may try to make one by directly copying it but all shall be blinded by their shame in not being it's true creator.
omg chapter 28 . 9/30
utftfo chapter 27 . 9/29
Your naps were just. No need for sorry; unless you are canadian in wich case I apologise.
Fancy chapter 26 . 9/26
3love3
Happy chapter 25 . 9/25
Many naps apon you. You have earned them.
Filerinizz16 chapter 35 . 9/25
This has had me be spelled for days. It's all I've been able to think about, because there was no way I would stop reading when there was Morw To Read. You really know how how really get someone caught up in the story. Like the way the suspense kept piling up? I was scared this would NOt have a happy ending. I was honestly scared the massacre would happen again. But you turned it into a completely new story! The plot is so good and I've been living for reading and seeing it unravel, and all the complicated relationships between the characters? Amazing.
This is honestly one of those unforgettable stories that I'll probably always find myself thinking back on. I want to reread it right now to be honest! Its breathtakingly good and I hope you're immensely proud of yourself
Omg chapter 20 . 9/23
Cute
dbh chapter 19 . 9/23
Please excuse me whist I vomit to the moon with joy
egtg chapter 17 . 9/22
Your passings out are th ebest passings out.
FancyPants chapter 14 . 9/16
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *Finger Guns*
Omg this was amazing! Thank you so much for writing this. I couldn’t stop reading.
Omg hopefully shisui gets it off of him!
The Sasuke and kitten itachi dynamic is sooooo wholesome.
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »