Reviews for Ascendant
SynesTheoretical chapter 35 . 11/11
... g... god. Damn. That. Was some kind of emotional roller coaster. I don't know how to describe the things that reading this made me feel. If somehow you end up reading this and using what I say to decide whether to read this story: Read it. Read it, but make sure you don't have anyplace to be for a few hours because if it hits you like it hit me you aren't putting it down whether it's bedtime or your house is on fucking fire.
Dipilidopa chapter 35 . 11/6
That was such an emotional roller coaster
Around chapter 25, I had to check the reviews to see if there will be a good ending. I almost could not finish it but I also really wanted to keep on reading
You are a wonderful author (my poor, poor heart)
jcampbellohten chapter 35 . 10/3
That was brilliant! I'm very glad it all worked out, too. There are some typos here and there, but for the most part I'm impressed with and grateful for your great grammar—especially naming things (usually people) properly whenever the subject of a pronoun changes, instead of writing things like, "he did what he told him to do" and leaving it to the audience to understand who each "he" is.
jcampbellohten chapter 25 . 10/3
Nooooo! So close!
jcampbellohten chapter 24 . 10/3
Yes! Please, let Inoichi see everything and believe it!
jcampbellohten chapter 18 . 10/2
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 10/2
I think I kept track of it well, actually. Itachi being trapped in a permanent genjutsu/compulsion by "Madara" is a good way to mesh the two explanations before and after the big reveal of the anti-coup d'etat situation. Good job on that, if I'm interpreting this rightly. Also, Sasuke thinking about bribing Naruto was really cute.
kittyKat010 chapter 35 . 9/7
OMG. This was really amzing. You are a seriusly good writer!
aquabless chapter 35 . 8/9
Awesome. Just.. a fantastic piece of work
Love it, I can't get over how awesome it is

Just so much love for this

*gives author cookies*
(and my admiration)
jayley chapter 26 . 8/1
well damn, and here i was thinking that itachi only had some weird mind control from danzo that was creating the 'monster' in his mind, but that it's also madara? plus his future self? poor bastard...although really his future self could've made an effort to help younger him. he's almost less than useless
EquusNanashi chapter 35 . 7/22
This was a great story. I loved it and hated it at the same time. You wrote an alluring piece of fiction. Thank you.
Wintercitylights chapter 35 . 7/9
I am an emotional wreck. Thank you so much for writing this, your writing style, the plot, the feelings, everything is amazing and thank you so much for this happy ending that never happened in the original but, in an alternate universe of Naruto, will have happened. Excuse me while I ball my eyes out.
Shebali chapter 34 . 6/29
I've been going through my favs and oh, I have so much love for this story. Every little thing is just so. And reading it again didn't make it any less exciting.

It would be nice if the occasional typo was cleaned up, but the content is so great I can't in good conscious complain.
Onokiyo chapter 34 . 6/13
I would be happy if you make a continuation to this story because I absolutely love how you write the character. Even the villains because you made me hate Danzo more than I did in canon and a special hatred for that original character you made for his savage cruelty in taking joy in the destruction of an entire clan and its effects on a guilty this story ended in a beautiful note although it made me wanted to know more. I'm afraid your story spoiled me and now I have a hard time finding other fics just as skillfully written as this. Lol
Onokiyo chapter 35 . 6/13
One of the best Naruto fanfic I have ever read in my years as a fan! The drama was also so intriguing that I had to read the story all in one go. I might come back to review the rearlier chaoters because this fic certainly deserves 2x and more reviews than it has. Your ascendant has so many "bests" for me: Best Itachi fanfic, Best Itachi comes back in time and prevents thh massacre, Best Drama (because contrary to what other writers and kishimoto especially thinks, bigger and louder fights don't always make the best dramatic stories) Best Itachi amd Shishui cousins moments, best portayal of Fugaku as a caring dad and the part I love most aside from Itachi being Itachi, but the most adorable portrayal of younger brother Sasukd and the love he has fore his brother. I wish Kishimoto took some advice from you in handling the emotional aspects of his characters.
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »