Reviews for Ascendant
NatNicole chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
FANTASTIC Chapter! I love your Uchihas! *grins like Obito*
NatNicole chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Intriguing beginning (& Summary, for that matter)!
Paskuda chapter 35 . 10/31/2016
That was so good. I was reading it in a super leisurely pace just for the pleasure to last longer. I guess there will be no sequel to this one, and maybe its better this way... But damn I would definitely like to read about how he will deal with that bastard Madara, or if he'd met Kisame eventually and what their relationship would be. You made the poor kitten suffer so much (thought he's always suffering, in fics, in canon, everywhere), it's just delightful to think on how he will finally kick some asses, Madara's ass expecially.
And thank you for not killing the Other one, I thought at some moment that they just clashed with Madara and both faded into nothingness... Apparently not. Oh please make a sequel, it'll be so damn good.
fairyninja73 chapter 35 . 10/18/2016
i usually don't read fics where my first impression is that itachi is a killer cuz he's bad... cuz really we find out he's actually not...
but this fic has gotten such good review that i had to check it out... i mean i saw it a few times but was holding off on it...
but it was amazing... i loved how the story didn't make itachi a killer just cuz but because there were other things going on...
thanx for the awesome story... i really couldn't stop once i started
animecutylover chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Omg! This Fugaku is not so stoic! I'm kinda liking this Fugaku's character. He actually shows he cares for Itachi. This is like a big deal. A real surprise. And I'm loving it! XD

I also love where this story is going, since I read the summary and all. Let me tell you, I got hooked just by reading this story's summary! I'm really excited to see how this is going to turn out! I bet it'll be quite intriguing.
DirtyPuzzle chapter 35 . 8/29/2016
This truly made me cry, which is hard. I... One thing I've always wished was explored more thoroughly was Itachi's past and everything that went into the Massacre. And as a time-travel fic done in such a different way, this is truly great. I think this ranks as my definite favorite Naruto fic, and probably one of my favorites of all time. Truly a great job.
DirtyPuzzle chapter 27 . 8/29/2016
"Expectations were like fine pottery. The harder you held them, the more likely they were to crack." -Brandon Sanderson, 'The Way of Kings'

This explains Itachi's situation perfectly.
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
I'm clapping for chapter 8's ending. This is real. This is SO many relationships and marriages. Convenience, or because a couple feel like "time is wasting", and hurry to be married, and hurry to have a family, and hurry, hurry, hurry.

I think it's excellent. It shows Mikoto and Fugaku as neither saints nor demons, but simply human beings.
lunatic.meap chapter 35 . 6/20/2016
Straight up saying everyone should read this because this is one of those stories that are painful but immensely satifactory. Interesting since the beginning, so carefully crafted and can be emotionally disturbing (not a bad thing!). I congratulate you becausebi have honestly read no better Itachi centric stories so well written.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 35 . 5/10/2016
Ah, wow... I've read a lot of fics and stories (over seven thousand!), so I think that I, more than most, feel an immense sense of honor and privilege in having read this. It was brutal, terrible(in a good way!), and utterly heart wrenching. I'm admittedly curious as to what changes might've occurred within the Uchiha clan... And yet I find myself enjoying this epilogue more than I might've some in depth analysis of the clan itself.

Thanks for allowing me the honor of having read this! :)
lelouch13 chapter 35 . 4/30/2016
This was you for this wonderful story
Cerelia. C chapter 10 . 4/16/2016
You know, when I first read the summary I purposely stayed away from this fanfiction... I can confirm that the decision to do that was utterly stupid. This story, so far at least, has been nothing short of a masterpiece. I love the inner struggle 13!Itachi's going through, and how he's being effected in it. You highlight the fact that while he's a prodigy, he's also at the same time a child—hell, Naruto (the main character!) didn't even face the amount of deaths (excluding the stress) Itachi had to go through at the age of thirteen.

Non-angsty Sasuke is really cute, and I can't help but find myself suddenly searching fanfiction for Pre-Massacre!Sasuke You're spoiling me; setting my standards so high!

As I'm not too far, I can't say this has been one of the best fanfictions I've read (don't take it personally; I've been reading fanfiction for a little less than half my life now) but I can say this was extremely enjoyable. Maybe in the near future, you can hit my top three-hundred (spread across all fanfiction —not just Naruto), but the only way I can find out is by reading... Which I'll do right now!

Wherever you are, fellow writer, good luck!
— Thank you for this awesome story, Cerelia Clementine
sakuzi-chan chapter 35 . 4/10/2016
Awesome fic! I especially love the ending :) you've got talent with the plot twists and emotional angst hehe
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 35 . 2/15/2016
I know it's been six years since this was completed, but just in case you're still reading reviews I wanted to say how amazing this was. The characterisation, plot, everything! You kept the intrigue and it never got too predictable, nor frustrating due to a lack of answers. The portrayal of the characters was great, and the story kept its momentum going the entire time...truly an amazing fic.
Joyce chapter 35 . 2/2/2016
One of my FAVORITE stories! I like the concept and it had such a great execution. This is my third time I've read it. Gorgeous work!
1,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »