Reviews for Ascendant
ellesra chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Nice. Please update soon! Cheers :)
Galimaufry chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
O_O I've never, ever seen something like this before, and I really love it! I think that if Old-Itachi told Younger-Itachi the truth, and mapped out the reasons and the past, he might finally believe him...either that, or Y-I be given the same mission...
ellesra chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
I love it Please update soon! Cheers :)
Lavamaster chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
i like how itachi argue's with himself keep up the good work.
TatraMegami chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Interesting, I love the weaving of thoughts between the 13 year old Itachi and the older Itachi. Can't wait to see where you're going with this. :D
Hello Mitty chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Like the plot. It could be all a view of the future as him as a killer, or a second chance given by... Sasuke?
Dark-Fate17 chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
EXCELLENT!
Sarah1281 chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
This story is really good; I like that the Uchiha seem to have a more substantial reason for wanting to rebel than just 'We don't get the respect we deserve' and I can't wait to see more of Sasuke!
Wing Moon chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
You’re welcome. Don't worry I bet before this story ends you will get 100 reviews. I mean it's that good who would want to leave a review to encourage you write faster. Anyways people are read it and just to lazy to review. I think an author...don't remember the name called us 'ghost' reviewers or something along those lines.

Ok love the whole chapter.

Final the ‘other’ Itachi makes his enters.

Also love how you wrote the beginning give us a view that Fugaku love his son in his own way.

Love how ‘Genmma’ sneaked in. Will Iruka come in too?

UPDATE FAST!
Chemical Destroy chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Wow, this is a very interesting story! Keep making me think, "What if this does happen?" Or "What if he would think this way?" Totally love it!

You must update soon! :]
Wesen der Finsternis chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Wow your fanfic is very good. Itachi is one of my favorite characters :) Your ff deserves more attention! I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update soon
Shadena chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
I'm surprised this story has such few reviews, you're doing an amazing job with this though. There were breif times I was confused as to who was thinking what and that really added to the story, it's not often you get to say that lol.

Itachi seems to refer to this as a flashback. So I suppose this could go one of two ways. If this is in fact a flashback like sceniero, such as Itachi went through the same thing when he was 13 and is just on the other side this time, he could be the cause for Itachi going the route he's going. He wouldn't think anything of it because it's like the whole 'life flashes before your eyes just before you finally die.' I doubt you're going this path though.

Or Itachi, perhaps never figuring out that it's not a flashback persay, works on manipulating things just to see what could have been. To see if things would have been better or worse. We'd like to say better but the reality of it, it could have just as easily been worse, his family could have still been destoryed while he was out on a mission, Sasuke dying to, and his group turn on him, working to kill him and that would be the end of the clan. Life can be like that after all. If that was the case though, I wouldn'tcall it better or worse just different. Sasuke at least wouldn't have lived with so much pain or anger, but he also would have had some of the good moments that he had either. so ... I'll stop typing now.
dundee998 chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
This is amazing! I love the conflict in poor little 'Tachi's head, it's very haunting and realistic. And yay for more Overprotective!Fugaku. He's just trying to be the best father possible, and now he's getting it right for once! Looking forward to the next update!
Wing Moon chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Poor Itachi! I love how you showed how Mikoto felt about all this. Love it so much please update fatser.
dundee998 chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Beautiful! Oh, this is just splendiferous. I love your writing, you know that? Looking very much towards the next chapter, whenever it may come.
1,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 Next »