Reviews for It All Started with the Drunken Watchmen
Crusher1701 chapter 5 . 4/16
I loved this in its entirety.
ThatSassyCaptain chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Dude, that was great. I really loved all the nice tie-ins from the more specific lines in the play. Masterful. Sarcastic. Love it.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Okay, that was WAY more readable than the original
random-k chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
"A plague on both your houses!" Hamlet declared dramatically. "Now that's a death line. Eat your heart out, Polonius…"

i realy like king Horatio and advisor Ophelia. the two sane people. shakesphere pariodes rock. Can you do the Merchant of venice next
random-k chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
It's quite possible that it happens every year because you guys are really, really bad at this and totally out of touch with the common man," Ophelia offered.

"You're not supposed to tell them that, Ophelia," Laertes said rolling his eyes. "What's wrong with you?"

"You know what, that's it. I'm leaving. If you need me, I'll be in Poland seeing how Fortinbras is doing," Ophelia declared, storming off.

some of the best lines ever
random-k chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I love your shakesphere pariodes. This is as good as wantted responsible adult
random-k chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
When marcellus asked "why is the rum gone?"last chaper was it a pirates of the carribean refrance? Ya anyone sane probaly needs sevral drinks and brain bleach. And i love those Rosencrantz and Guildenstern videos,thanks for includeing them
random-k chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
lol i love your shakesphere stories
k chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
love the story to
k chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
love the ending
KrnYong chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
XP oh Hamlet, you loon. Actually, scratch that. Everyone except for Horatio is crazy! Pretty hilarious, I laughed a lot reading this. You get extra points for managing to make a tragedy, of all things, a comedy.
KrnYong chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Haha the Actor who played Claudius in the 1990 movie Hamlet was the Master too... I see what you did there :)
Kagemihari chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
This is BRILLIANT. My favourite Shakespeare play by far, and you just made it even better. In fact this is almost as awesome as the Klingon version. I am deeply, deeply entertained. Congratulations, you win at life!
LastScorpion chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
This was hilarious! I really enjoyed reading it. "zombie stepgrandbabies" LOL
DeceptiveSoftness chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
This was absolutely amazing.

I started reading this round the same time I started trying to read and decipher the actual play [and let me tell you that was a headache and a half - the play, not your story].

I love your writing full stop, 'Oh God Not Again!' and 'An Automail Pinky' are two of my all time favorite fanfictions, but this was especially enjoyable.

To be honest I'd never read a Hamlet fanfiction before this so, to me, it was really, really original.

I hd great fun reading it.

Well done!