Reviews for To Err is Human, to Forgive Bovine
BowsLB chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
had to pick myself up off the floor from this one! bahaha! i only have one thing to add: joey: it's a moo point... like a cow's opinion, it doesn't matter! XD
lizard971 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
LMAO!

Excellent.

Crack like this is what fits drabbles best I think.

This was perfect. LOL.
CatBeist chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
aw man if you only knew the cow commercial we got goin on here these days! So very alike!
mcatB chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
With a title like this, I had to read. Well worth it. Good thing they didn't hit it, though!
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Run cow RUN XD - ROFL ... adorable, I can just see poor Dean's face, not to mention Sammy LOL :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LOL! I'm with Sam. I'd laugh at at Dean trying to make a cow move too. _ But I also wouldn't put it past Dean to use the shotgun either. Thanks for the giggle!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Ah, the pleasures of the country...
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
did you ever see napoelon dynamite? because this reminds me of them shooting the cow infront of the school kids. god i love your tittle. i was really worried after the first sentance though that this would involve cow/sam parring. LOL! cute story! WRITE ON!
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I'm totally there with Sam right now...tears in eyes and all. LOL I laughed myself into a coughing fit...and it was totally worth it!

I just can't stress how much I love anything you write, mate! *HUGS*
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
*snicker* Gotta love the countryside!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aww My God! I stumbled head over heels, laughing my heart out over this drabble.

I could totally see Dean moving the cow away from their path and what was Sam kidding? A scene like that, everyone should be laughing, except for Dean of course. Must be one devil of a cow if Dean finally used the shotgun, hehe.

Love it! Great job hun. I always love your work(you know that don't you?
ilovesteve chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
lol! unfortunately i've been there-it wasn't this funny when it happened to me though.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Irritated Dean trying to lead/push/coax/bully a cow! What a great image. :)
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 8/3/2009