Reviews for One In A Million
lolicookies chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
LOVE IT! 3
PuckleberryGleek chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
OMJ! Okay so I was going to comment on every chapter like i always to the stories i read but I couldnt, why? becuz I couldnt stop reading! I stoped breathing and gasped at parts its late and i have school tomorrow but I had to finish your story! It was Amazing okay the word Amazing doesnt even describe this storie! I love it! WOW! I wish there was more! :)
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
omg! omg! omg! i love it!
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
OMG finaly ive always have inmagind her with a dobble life like that but a defrent name but its so ok! ;)
DaydreamerLeo chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
I just noticed that I forgot to write something after reading this super sweet story last night. Maybe because I was too tired ... or too overwhelmed by Nacy. Who knows.

Seriously, the idea behind this story is so good. I mean, I really could imagine the whole thing. Because it's true: Nobody can sing as horrible as Macy. It's just impossible. So yeah, why not using this whole Hannah Montana thing. It was funny and sweet and everything and I especially liked the part where Kevin revealed that he'd known Macy's secret for ages. Hahaha, he's so awesome. That's why I love him.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
I loved this whole thing.
SorrisoD'amore chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
that was so cute i loved it!
phoebeee'x chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
The best Nick/Macy fanfic so far
AJ chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Louder than words
333 chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
kacy will ALWAYS pwn, but you did AWESOME on nick/macy. the entire story was so sweet, but you forgot to add the joe&stella get together!

3 your writing, i normally dont even consider reading anything thats not joella or kacy
JonasBroluver156 chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
ehh Nick and Macy seem like an odd pairing to me. I agree with you about Kacy!

Joe/Stella are good too so maybe continuing this story with them wouldn't be a bad idea.
onewomanshow chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
The song reminds me so much of 'You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home' by Hannah Montana. Seriously, it was stuck in my head all night after reading this. And don't worry, I think your lyrics are perfect.

Now to the story, I liked the ending. I was gonna smack Nick if he didn't go after her.

Ah, Kevin, I don't know why everyone doubts him. His advice was genius. :D
Puella Pulchra chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
loved it
FlyingFree728 chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
LOVED IT! great job! loved the ending :)
babiixilyx3 chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
aw... :] lol i liked it. but i think you should leave it alone. :]