Reviews for Twin Trials
falconrukichi chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
there's no continue? i love this story too~! alert me if u just continue it!
ExorcistWhite chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Great story, but is this story going to be like Bleach: The 3rd Phantom? Please update on this story as soon as possible.
animelover1993 chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
omg i love this chapter! masaki is like officially my fav of the twins because she is so much like ichigo. I LOVE LOVE how you had her swords on her back, which made my mind flick to ichigo's zangetsu and how his was sheathed on his back.

ANyway please please update this soon!
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
"It'll be different with us," Kaien said.

"Yea," Masaki said in agreement, at the same time thinking, "It'll be worse."

omg rofl! omg i forgot how funny you could be in your writing. God this is histerical! I love how Masaki is like young karin.
MugetsuIchigo chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
this story is so cool just like your other 2 fics! why aren't you updating?
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
waah~!

i feel so bad for shiro-chan~!

anyways~!

yay! they are shinigamis~! (almost anyways)
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
haha

it's mainly on kaein.
Lady Queria chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
you signed this chapter as hitsu-taichou. aren't you going by musician now?
mysticwolf1896 chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
hmm, I'm curious as to what is going to happen next so please update soon. i'm really attached to this story. i love the twins.
mysticwolf1896 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
i love seeing shiro-chan as the older brother who corrupts his younger siblings. i feel for ichi and ruki. they're so outnumbered.
ichirukipwns chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
very interesting. i actually wasn't able to piece the puzzle together like i usually do. great job. u totally baffled me. the only thing i could think of was the old man being his zanpakuto.
TurquisePL chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
I see you changed your nick. Got bored with the previous one? xD

Hm... Mysterious chapter... I'm not sure what to think about it. I have to wait till some more infos about Kaien
Lady Queria chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
Goodness your name change really threw me. I opened my email thinking 'wait i thought Kaien and Masaki were Hitsu-taichou's creations... and wait who is this musician?' I'mm over the throw though. cool chapter
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
oh wow~!

don't really understand it

but wow~!

awesome i luv pianos~!
TurquisePL chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Great two chapters, I like them just as much as your other stories :D

I'm happy that you wrote something more about Ayana, and I'm looking forward for more about her.

Keep writing! ;)