Reviews for Case No 6498: Sue
AughraOfEarth chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Passing so much later, still enjoyed enormously. Kudos for getting in so many of the Comicverse characters I never expect to see in fics. Hilarious and effective as a monster story!
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Mach approves of this story!
Flint and Feather chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hilarious, and so necessary to point out that too often, the most fanciful Sues get created to slobber all over whatever male is deemed desirable. Saying that, I did have to introduce an incidental flawed fic female who was pointedly unwanted as a romantic partner, just to create a change of location. But may I never subject you all to the disingenuous and extraneous Mary Sue!
KuroEnna chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I LOL'd at this, its so true, recently I decided to look for Hellboy fanfictions and Oh surprise I founded the mayority of them were this horrid Sue stories, Sue's that make the whole OC characters being misjudged, when there are many that are absolutely great.

Poor Johann by the way( I love German accent too but..For God's sake, control yourselves ladies)

You got them all very in character, and I like that you put Daimio, Roger, Kate and Johann, not many stories have them unfortunately. Take care :)
MyNamesNotAlice chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh my god awesome! I was laughing all through this... It's so true haha wicked story ;)
Number None chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I lol-ed. Quite a bit. This is incredibly clever. I love how well you captured the BPRD characters.

"This place doesn't need a cat-girl, you #*!," he grumbled under his breath with a sneer. "Not when it's got me."

Aw, man. Sometimes I wish Daimo would return from wherever the hell he is and be Captain Zombie Were-Jaguar of the BPRD again.
Captain Zombie chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh, wow. I love it - it was extremely funny. And since it's comicverse, I add you to the community, so yay!

. . . . but it's also extremely depressing. Makes me rethink my current story . . . *runs to corner to contemplate the mary-sue-ness of her characters*

Great story!
Valtiel-13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I love you.

I really, really love you.

I'm so tired of seing Sues on the BPRD/Hellboy fandom ! I mean, come on...Those girls have nothing to do in an organization like this -_-

And Hellboy would not care for them. Same goes for Abe. Or Johann.

Mary Sues needs to burn in Hell.

Very good, and very funny ! Thanks for this fic !

(sorry for my english, I usually speak/write french XD)
epalladino chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Excellent. I always love a good Mary Sue parody. And you managed to keep all Canon characters perfectly in character.

Thanks, Beth
MysticDawn5 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This was a very enjoyable read. I loved the way everyone was still in character. I can actually see them exterminating Sues like this on a regular basis. Hell knows the fandom is full of them, unfortunately. I kept snickering like a madwoman throughout this. And I'm glad you're writing again. Keep it up!
TaelorTot chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
omg this is the funniest story i've had the pleasure of reading! perfect comedic timing & whatnot! i love it! yay comicverse! Boo silly over-used 'Sues'! They're worse than android/Maid/cat-hybrid/etc in anime. This is really a breathe of fresh air!
Hoodoo chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Loved. It.
Lazulia chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Oh, thank you so much for this! What a wonderful little parody. If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's a Mary Sue in the Hellboy fandom (really now, there's such a wealth of fantastic established characters, why the need to add more?)
weapon13WhiteFang chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aww! My Hellboy OC is a Cat demon! Does that make me a Mary-Sue writer! *Horror struck!* I mean! I tried to make her seem less sueish! Shes not even in a relationship with any of the BPRD characters, besides feeling a daughterly attachment to Hellboy and Liz... AdnAbe's like an Uncle to her!

Oh man! *Head to desk* Please tell me I didn't write out my whole story with careful planning, just for it to blow-up in my face and be a freakin' Mary-Sue!

Maybe you could check it Out for me? Tell me what I could fix to make my character less... Sue-ish? 'Cause as soon as I read the sue was a cat demoness! I flipped!

I DONT WANNA HAVE A SUE!