Reviews for Second Start
paramsilverbird chapter 20 . 14h
very childlishly written
"Work her appetite " hahaha don't tell me that Bella get knock up knowing Riddle oh this good.
Azure Shine chapter 70 . 5/15
Wow! You countinue this story, amazing! This is two times I read your story and I never bored. I want re-read again now. Why not sell this story? Fanfiction story can be selling right? I ever find it in my country and Amazon site. I think this story is great. But please dont erase this if you want to sell this.
IMHANNAH chapter 37 . 5/13
Why is chapter 37 blank ?
Minnie! I love it!
excessivelyperky chapter 63 . 4/20
What a lovely chapter! Actually, James Potter with a slightly smaller head might be good for Narcissa, if he can stay faithful to her. And I really enjoy seeing some sanity in Bella, this ought to be encouraged.

I also like the present that Sev gave Lily, because nothing would make her happier than to see her sister walk again.

And the kitten will be good for Sev-he still needs to learn how to play.
Feelin Frisky indeed.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 11 . 4/15
St Mungo ?
OoOXylionOoO chapter 10 . 4/15
Magic can surely help petunia...
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 4/15
Pretty good so far.
bookworm661 chapter 70 . 4/2
Great story and I'm enjoying it very much. I hope you update soon; I really want to know what happens next. Will Flamel and Severus be able to cure both Julia and Alex? Will the MoM accept the werewolf cure and what about werewolves like Greybeck? What will Voldemort do to try and get Severus on his side? Who will be the prophesied one to defeat Voldemort?
Kruten chapter 70 . 3/25
really hope peter get Emily! Or some other girl! feel sorry for him if he ends up alone
Apperatus chapter 70 . 3/20
Just finished reading the series. It's a great story, and I just love how things are moving slowly, but at a decent pace.

Outside of a few consistent misspellings, and perhaps some more page separators for PoV changes, I wouldn't change a thing.
Zuffi21 chapter 70 . 3/14