Reviews for Second Start
Grunt chapter 65 . 1h
I'm glad you're much better now. I'm so excited to know that you're continuing this. Thank you! :)
pinks99 chapter 65 . 7/23
I am really enjoying your story and hope that you continue it soon! Great job!
pinks99 chapter 9 . 7/22
Plot twists! I wonder why Lilly's dad died this time around.
pinks99 chapter 8 . 7/22
I hope Remus invites Lily and Snape over!
pinks99 chapter 3 . 7/22
Yay, Snape gets good hair!
pinks99 chapter 2 . 7/22
I hope Peter does better this time around!
pinks99 chapter 1 . 7/22
Love it-looking forward to Ravenclaw Snape!
hule chapter 65 . 7/20
Hope you will get better soon!
atymer chapter 65 . 7/18
Another 'second chance' story. However I am seriously enjoying this one. As intelligent and powerful as Sev is, he has an awareness that he can not change everything. Contrary to his hopes old Voldy and his minions will not allow him to stay out of this war. Hopefully the fact will not be brought to the fore by great loss. I find myself frightened for Nicolas and his wife, even more so than Sev's extended family.
I am looking forward to the next installment has the war heats up and these kids make life altering decisions.
Wow, will Bella actually get her wish, considering Voldy may not be able to give her remotely the wedding night of her dreams? And will Alex be able to take the potion, and if not can he and Petunia still be successful and together? I am really excited about this story, so many possibilities in the alternative make it extra exciting to read.
excessivelyperky chapter 57 . 7/17
Well-Snape is a better person than he thinks he is. But he's been taught so well by everyone who has wanted to use him that he's evil, so he's still used to thinking of himself that way. He wouldn't do all this for Remus and other werewolves if he was all that heartless.

I like the tales of the other werewolves, though.
ana chapter 65 . 7/13
hello!
wooow!, it's awesoome!
First, I hope you are doing better, I wish you the best, you are a very talented writer; next I'm going to tell you that I really hope that nothing happens to Flamel, he is a great character and I love how you write about him, on the other hand, I can't wait to see what Greyback is going to do. And Remus! first kiss?! OMG, James and Narcissa, that's a fantastic idea. Finally, Severus; I had always love his character and I love that you give him a second chance so, I'm anxious to see what you have in store for him, for his studies, Lily, his familiy and friends, and of course Dumbledore and Voldemort.
Thank you for such a great story, I'll keep waiting...
xoxo
Ruffian chapter 65 . 7/11
Please please please update! I live this story and I can't wait to see how it continues!
HazeLilyBluera chapter 39 . 7/10
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he should probably think of her name
HazeLilyBluera chapter 13 . 7/10
OK so I couldn't review anywhere else because I basically reviewed every chapter. Blonde is for girls, blond is for boys. So when you describe Narcissa, it's blonde not blond.
HazeLilyBluera chapter 61 . 7/10