Reviews for Burnt Toast, Bus Stations, and Unrequited Love
Heather Snow chapter 19 . 7/8
Lol, I enjoyed this story, even though I really don't know much Classic Who. And I thought both endings were good, though it would be interesting to see more of Sarah Jane with the 10th or 11th Doctor.
Snapecharmer1 chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
This was a truly lovely story. I've always had A bit of a soft spot for 7 and 6, which led me to this. Love how you filled in the blanks, in both the endings you wrote. :)
GiuliettaC chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Most enjoyable. But SJ is a stronger woman than I am. I would've had a nervous breakdown with her love-life.
GiuliettaC chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
OK. Your pat on the head is this: it made me cry.
GiuliettaC chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Fascinating and funny.
GiuliettaC chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Wow! You blindsided me with the Brigadier. Never expected THAT!
Amazing Grace chapter 19 . 4/25/2013
I can't tell you how sweet and wonderful this is. I didnot think I would like the idea of two endings, but truly it was just so enjoyable.
Jael73 chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
Thank you so much for writing this as Seventh/centric. There's not enough!
JazkaStar chapter 19 . 6/23/2012
Really liked this story. I liked the first ending best where Seven ignores the call and he spends the rest of Sarah's life with her. But both endings are good. :) I definitely enjoyed reading this )

Kazza chapter 19 . 3/24/2012
It's so nice to see Sarah Jane being remembered by the Doctor in the best way
BBB chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I really enjoyed this story and I liked it when the Doctor chose to stay with Sarah rather than answer the call from Gallifrey. You did a great job.
Late October chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
I think this story is really nice! I am enjoying it. At first I wasn't sure about Sarah Jane/7th doctor, but you write them so well that I am sold.
anonymus chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
This was simply brilliant. Well done.
ElleThom chapter 19 . 12/3/2010
that rocked So great were both endings you have inspired me into a new fic... oh the troubles this may cause

I have to say i was never a fan of seven, well i liked him far more than six at .east this has made me want to go back and re watch the eps of his, if fo nothing else than at leat for more Ace kicking ass

thanks for writing
ElleThom chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
no, you are the special one for writing this. Well done, i am enjoying it so far, may blow up your mailbox with more judos