Reviews for Musical Dismay
Bre chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
this is one of the best fanfics i have read i started reading it and couldnt stop i have read other stories by you but this is my favorite. it was so romantic and beautiful you did a wonderful job
Shin chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hi there, do you know Thai movie called Yea or No? Somehow that movie reminds me of this story (since this story was written first).
Gwaeren chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Hydrocodone? lol. I was on that once. Not quite as loopy as Ruka, but serious goofy. Loved it, but can totally see why it's a very intensely regulated drug. So far, loving this fic. :-)
Ciara-Dragon chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
I have this stupid tendency to consider complaints criticism and not being able to say something's wrong too mushy. But well. The only trouble that really is here is that a few of the chapters are so very, very short! And you can imagine, when one goes around to review just to say that she must have like the ficcie.

And I did.

It's simple and cute, the language is good, the characters are not OOC, and you pull the "being homosexual is not natural" card nicely to become their obstacle. I am newbie at reading Sailor Moon fics but this one sure was the sweetest thing. :3

Thanks
princesskag03 chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
your kidding me right ...its over...well that was unexpected...
Mariane Bell chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
Hello,

I really loved your story. :)

Keep up the good work *
Angelsheart85 chapter 13 . 11/5/2010
wonderful! :) Thank you for this story :)
xtie chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
love this story... I hope to read more of your H&M fics...
Fusionmix chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Haha, wow. Even if Haruka's a bit OOC, you can be forgiven for that, as this made me laugh. Reminds me of after I got some teeth out; I was so high on Vicodin I remember rambling inconclusively about something involving one of the doctor's resemblance to a House character, and the eye-burning ceiling light. So Haruka's behavior really wasn't that OOC, come to think of it.

I really like your writing style, it's blunt and to-the-point and reminds me a bit of my own. It's also cool looking back at your early stuff to see how you've improved.

I've for some reason become addicted to H/M fics despite my general ambivalence to Sailor Moon, and yours are some of the best I've run across yet. Michiru's constant tendency to get abused is a little disturbing (Honestly, she has horrible taste in men), but that aside, I can't complain. Very nice work.
emosewa chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
phh.. i wish for a sequel. this story is good but it could have used more dept. but i had fun reading. just wasn't fulfilled enough. it happens when a story could have been a winning novel. heheh.. know what i mean? thanks author-san!
CoOkiE86 chapter 13 . 10/24/2009
Who would've thought, Michiru will marry Haruka after the hatred she felt for her, wow...thanks for the final chapter as well for the rest of the fic, I had fun. Take care
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 13 . 10/15/2009
Omg i cant believe your done its was not the ending i pictured but are you goig to do a seque;l?
SeraEris chapter 13 . 10/15/2009
lovely

though now im wondering what woud be her mother's reaction with the letter and if she would be to their marriage
krugern chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
Good chapter. Liked the letter. Hope the other story you mentioned is a sequel to this one.
Faith E. Cassidine chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
sweet a little too fast for my personal liking, but sweet. oh now i can't wait for the rest of your stories.