Reviews for New Girl
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I do like it, even though I've never been a McC/Ch shipper. But I love Karl Urban too, and have to say that I found his McCoy *almost* as sexy as De Kelley's.

But for Chapel, I really have to suggest Julie Benz instead.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
OK great great fic! Love the slow build into a relationship and the uneasiness they both seem to have due to their crappy exes. This will definitely go on my list of faves!
Sith Happens chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
ah, that was sweet and sexy and all around awesome! Happy Bones is a good Bones lol

Hugs,

~Sithy
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was cute. And I liked the bet Nyota and Spock had about Len and Chris. Spock's comment about treasuring calm made me LOL recalling Nyota steamrolling him into assigning her to the Enterprise.

I liked that these two didn't start anything until Chris felt like she was on even footing. I think she needed that.

-Ellie
EnglishFitzPercy chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LOVED IT!
legallyandrea chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hiya, I think I said all I had to say on the post on lj but woohoo Tricia Helfer as Chapel...m you got me thinking it's either time me to try a story or some fanart! Never sick of some good ol' Chapel/McCoy!
Lady Reva chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This gave me the biggest smile ever. These two are just so sweet together. Although I am a bit jealous of Chapel for getting what sure as hell would never say no to. :P

Cheers

Canna
Avistone chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was sweet and wonderful! I really enjoyed reading this story!