Reviews for It Isn't Stalking if You Don't Get Caught
petmom1213 chapter 40 . 8/26/2016
This was just slightly an Edward/ Bella story. It was really good but not enough E&B.
petmom1213 chapter 25 . 8/25/2016
I know it's not still your birthday but I wish all of your birthdays would be happy.
Second time I've read the story and loving it just as much this time around.
KatHat chapter 40 . 5/5/2016
Hey ladies, this was an amazingly funny story! I know it's been years since you wrote it but it's still golden. I have to say - as well documented as the progression was in the relationships with A/J and E/R, I was disappointed that the Edward and Bella part of the story line was not equally developed. When they finally got together their whole part of the story just faded to black. Being an E/B reader, I kept reading and reading hoping they would get more time and even in the epilogue they weren't together. *sad*

Anyway, it was lots of fun to read.
Kat
QueenGB chapter 22 . 1/28/2016
Not that I was before but am definitely not Team Jasper. 9 months into a relationship with Alice and still not talking. Why not get his own apartment then? Flat out lying does not make you a good friend.

To quote your Emmett: 'just sayin'.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 1/28/2016
I don't know if you can throw out the phrase were like brothers, live in their house, want me to share all yet keep them in the dark yet her friends all know. That's fucked!
QueenGB chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
Not enough Edward. :-(
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Is this just an Alice and Kaspersky story? Because I usually only read Bella and Edward stories. It's funny but too much AxJ and definitely not enough BxE.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 40 . 9/30/2015
What a fun story it was a blast to read!
Readersheart chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
Absolutely loved this story, and loved this Emmet!

Much love
Guest chapter 40 . 5/15/2015
Bummed that this story is done. Enjoyed it all.
regina423 chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
This has got to be the funniest chapter I have ever read in FF, ever! And that is saying something. This updated and hell of a lot sexier and more adorable Larry, Moe and Curly bring back slapstick comedy but with heart. This is such a fun read... exactly what I needed to escape a stressful week at work. Thx.
Toni Masen chapter 40 . 4/30/2015
MendedDusk...LOL...love it love it love it. What a great story, it was hilarious, you must have had so much fun writing it. Emmett wins the award for Best Character, his rambling were just sooooooo funny. Well done folks. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 34 . 4/29/2015
Beer For Hippos...it was bugging the life out of me...and then the penny dropped, LOL LOL LOL LOL...duh!
Toni Masen chapter 33 . 4/29/2015
Mama Whitlock made me cry with her beautiful words to Emmett.
Toni Masen chapter 32 . 4/28/2015
Lovin' the twist on names...Twinkle...LOL
2,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »