Reviews for It Isn't Stalking If You Don't Get Caught
Toni Masen chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
Bongwater...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Toni Masen chapter 13 . 4/24/2015
LOL what an ending to this chapter! Emmett is such a card. Princess Diana, RIP, bless her.
Toni Masen chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
Soooooo, Emmett and Paige huh! ;-) Whilst thinking of Rosalie I'm sure ;-) ;-)
Toni Masen chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
I find myself reading every chapter with a smile on my face in the anticipation of a funny being cracked, I'm never disappointed.
Toni Masen chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
Hmmm, I thought a bit more was going to take place at the Cowgirl Café. I love it when you have them 'screaming' but Emmett with a high pitched voice is hard to imagine. LOL
Toni Masen chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
24 burgers? No way, I hope they got free loo roll with that order!
Toni Masen chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Lmfao, what a chapter, that was hilarious. Emmett...sausage...muffin...LOL LOL LOL
Toni Masen chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
OMG please say Jasper doesn't actually propose. Pleeeeeeese.
Toni Masen chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
LOL Emmett is epic, I love his ramblings. Already I'm wondering what will become of Ann!
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
As soon as I read Carlisle's Angels I was transported back to the time of Charlie's Angels on the t.v and had a little smile to myself and then you went and mentioned it was a take off of the programme. Liking the description of the girls.
JustForkIt chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I still freakin' love this story. And you.
Vampfan1 chapter 40 . 4/25/2014
Well I have to say that I really loved this story but I also have to say that I am a huge E&B fan and I think they got short changed at the end of the story. I wanted a ring on her finger. But it was also really great to read a story about Alice n Jasper as I don't read many of those. Thanks for sharing your work. Till next time...
Vampfan1 chapter 33 . 4/24/2014
Just wanted to say I am loving this story! Trying very hard to be patient for something more with E & B but I get it. It's their personalities. They go slow.

But the best or rather funniest part of the story that I keep LMAO about is your parody character names and movie titles. Every time I read that shit I just crack up! I mean, "Beer for Hippos?"...priceless! I keep waiting for you to work in "Don't Forget You" somewhere into the story. Twinkle...hahahahaha! LOVE IT!
Naomi M chapter 39 . 12/21/2013
I loved it like I did the first time and I forget how funny it was , it wouldn't let me do it on the last part so I thought I would do it on this one :)
Naomi M chapter 40 . 8/3/2013
Loved it and it made me laugh so much
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »