Reviews for Upon A Star
Janiqua chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
This would have been so much better if you hadn't crammed it into three chapters. I think you should try rewriting it. Start at the beginning, pace yourself, and get to the end. You can do it! It has so much potential.
Twinchy chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Now, I dearly hope that James is aware of what kindness was given to him by the cops taking him for merely a victim of the mad man Clyde...

I love how Dean took matters in his own hands, trying to get away even though he was tied up and badly injured. And when things seemed all but down the drain, James suddenly came through for Dean - although I believe it was more for his own sake.

Great timing that Sam got his chance at beating that shovel over the kidnapper's head. Thus he got at least some payback for his brother's poor state of health (not to mention the damaged Impala).

Speaking of which, once Dean knows for sure what fate befell his beloved car and is healthy enough to get back on his own two feet, James had better not be anywhere the older Winchester can find him.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
What a nasty cliffhanger - and Sammy crashing the Impala, no less! ARGH

I agree with poor Dean there, obviously the 'wrong' someone found him first...
bhoney chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Sorry it took me a few days to get to this. Thanks for adding more to the story, I'm still really enjoying it. I loved Dean assessing his injuries to see if they were "okay, bad, or screwed to hell". LOL Man, that was some bad luck with the car accident. At least the boys are together now, though.
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Ah, so the bad guy repents and still so bad. And he kills the really bad dude who wanted to be a god, with a small g, lol. Good story, although James felt a bit...easily let off the hook to me.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Bravo and BRAVO!

Just a stellar work!
LivingForTv chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I LOVE the opening line and the open end. And the end ties everything into a nice, tight bundle to be tucked away, complete, within. Thanks for finishing this.

About Oscar Wilde haunting you. Hm. I think maybe I hear him at a few places in your writing. Beautiful! The man lives again! Are you sure you don't want to keep him? Ah well, let's give him the last word and we'll see if he leaves:

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
hachoo chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Yay, they made it out alive!... albeit injured and like half dead in Dean's case, but oh well. Very interesting story :D
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
But our boys are going to be okay, right?

RIGHT?

*Big hopeful anime eyes*
LivingForTv chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Hey! I wanted a RESCUE! What's this? More damage! And the help is locked in too! Oh! And the last line is worst of all! You had better be as good as your word or... or... or expect a visit from the ghost of Oscar Wilde. Yeah, I will tell him all about your drabble! Update, pretty please! Or else...
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ahh! Must have more. Sam has to find Dean, we need to know why Dean was so important to the spell, and Dean needs to KICK THEIR ASSES!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh, ah... beatiful tie up at the end... That wasn't an end you know! You anticipated update requests, well, don't think you're off the hook. Who gets to him first? What happens when the star lands or... gets shot down or... disappears in the first rays of morning. Hey, update request coming your way.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hm...so what are they trying to do? You've intrigued me.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was great, TTM, the connection of those three parts actually lying in the difference of the wishes which were, funny enough, all upon the same star (kind of).

Beautiful descriptions and angsty story-telling.
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Um, you're not stopping here, right? Cuz Dean hasn't been saved yet!

Love the way you have them all looking up at the stars. The last line was great. But really-write more!