Reviews for Harry Potter and Godric's Legacy
Rena chapter 15 . 7/22
Holy Crap! That was AWESOME. I am now going to read everything you have ever written.
Simianpower chapter 5 . 6/30
The handwritten book by Lily Potter filled with unique charms that she came up with... exactly when? She graduated Hogwarts, married James, got pregnant, had a kid, and then died around 21. And that's being generous. When exactly did she have time to become an expert in experimental charms? Being good at something at school doesn't translate to being an inventor afterward!

This was the final straw. Crappy trope after crappy trope. Ugh! Ginny FORCING Harry to talk through his feelings on Sirius, as if that sort of wood-shed psychology would ever be helpful. The Potters as a rich and ancient family. Lord this-and-that. Falling madly in love with Ginny despite having spent only a few hours here and there in her presence EVER. Unwilling/unexpected/unnoticed soul bond. Gornak, an anagram of Ragnok, the fanon goblin king. Four weeks of self-training enabling Harry to take out a professional curse-breaker. I can't take this cheese any more. I'm out. 3/10
Simianpower chapter 3 . 6/30
It's really, really creepy that Dobby just randomly takes people inside other people's rooms/wards/etc without permission. Ginny sneaking up on Harry and learning his secrets, Harry sneaking up on Ginny when she's vulnerable and alone, etc. It's freakin' creepy! And not only is out of character for at least Dobby if not all of them, but it should also be impossible. Dobby is forcing a match where one didn't previously exist, and then using that (not quite real) match to gain access to wards that let him be even more creepy. Ugh! This is all seeming really forced, driven by the necessities of plot rather than the actions of characters within a world with rules. I'll give it another chapter or two to see if that smooths out now that the needs of plot have been met, but so far it's a rough beginning.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 6/30
If house elves can take passengers through wards, then any death eater who wants into Hogwarts and has an elf can get there. And if there are location-based trackers, then what Harry did with that wand would be noticed, accidental or not.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 6/30
Meh? Skipping around a LOT. Additional prophecy features are... again, meh. We'll see.

I'm not a huge fan of Ginny, but I've read a couple of good Ginny fics. It depends on the intro. So far Harry has been "redirected" from Ginny to, I assume, Cho. That sort of sidesteps how Ginny was a nobody in canon for four or five books but you still have to address how she suddenly became important. Even if the "redirection" fails, it's not like Harry has a long history with her. And she's still sort of creepy.
Omega to Alpha chapter 15 . 6/24
That was the best thing I've ever read.
Love it chapter 15 . 6/14
Soooooooooooooo
Goooooooooooood
Aya1229 chapter 13 . 5/25
"Behind every great man there is a great(er?) woman" That quote comes to mind at the end of this chapter
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 5/3
Nice! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 5/3
Nice! Very nice! I look forward to more chapters!
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 4/21
Ok, the only thing worse than Ginny ship is an amended and/or extended prophecy... Really bad plot device.
Tomon chapter 15 . 4/11
Enjoyed rereading this story very much :) Even when I know what was coming the last bit with Harry legacy is perfect :) Amazing job!
Kabb chapter 1 . 3/30
It sounded interesting until I saw it was a Harry Ginny story. I don't read those as Ginny is nothing but a fan girl until the last book, where lo and behold they are madly in love...which is not believable.
doctor of supreme awesomeness chapter 15 . 3/21
great story
Anomaly chapter 15 . 2/22
WOW. That was an amazing story. I am truly in awe of your writing skills. I don't know how you came up with this, but I think it's wonderful. Great job.