Reviews for Harry Potter and Godric's Legacy
Quoba chapter 15 . 11/26
I really like this story :3
Thx for writing it
KPtwistepghost chapter 15 . 11/18
I could not stop reading! I freaking love this story! Just amazing :) and the idea for Voldemort to stay alive was so interesting and well thought out and I could totally believe it :) i just want to say that I still have no words how much I love this story and I'll comeback to read it time and time again :)
Draeconin chapter 7 . 10/5
The 'poetry' (for lack of a better word) Harry spouts to Ginny isn't Old English. It isn't even Middle English (neither of which would be recognized as a form of English at all by most). What you are using is Early Modern English - the transition period between Middle and Modern. Shakespeare was in that era (I think).
Marie-S-Raven chapter 15 . 9/29
Awww. I love this story!
daisycb chapter 15 . 9/22
daisycb chapter 10 . 9/22
Hooray, no evil Snape. I like good Snapes. I am really liking the way the story is developing.
daisycb chapter 8 . 9/22
I hate evil Snapes
daisycb chapter 3 . 9/22
I'm glad you didn't make Hermione and Ron awful. It seems like in almost every story I've read where Dumbledore is manipulative in a not nice way, Hermione and Ron are portrayed as nasty.
Epeefencer chapter 3 . 8/2
Michael didn't dump Ginny, she dumped him when he got all shirty when Gryffindor beat Ravenclaw at Quidditch.
Cailey0703 chapter 15 . 7/31
Fantastic! That ending couldn't have been any better...except maybe if there was another scene with Harry and Ginny in the end...but still, absolutely amazing!
Rena chapter 15 . 7/22
Holy Crap! That was AWESOME. I am now going to read everything you have ever written.
Simianpower chapter 5 . 6/30
The handwritten book by Lily Potter filled with unique charms that she came up with... exactly when? She graduated Hogwarts, married James, got pregnant, had a kid, and then died around 21. And that's being generous. When exactly did she have time to become an expert in experimental charms? Being good at something at school doesn't translate to being an inventor afterward!

This was the final straw. Crappy trope after crappy trope. Ugh! Ginny FORCING Harry to talk through his feelings on Sirius, as if that sort of wood-shed psychology would ever be helpful. The Potters as a rich and ancient family. Lord this-and-that. Falling madly in love with Ginny despite having spent only a few hours here and there in her presence EVER. Unwilling/unexpected/unnoticed soul bond. Gornak, an anagram of Ragnok, the fanon goblin king. Four weeks of self-training enabling Harry to take out a professional curse-breaker. I can't take this cheese any more. I'm out. 3/10
Simianpower chapter 3 . 6/30
It's really, really creepy that Dobby just randomly takes people inside other people's rooms/wards/etc without permission. Ginny sneaking up on Harry and learning his secrets, Harry sneaking up on Ginny when she's vulnerable and alone, etc. It's freakin' creepy! And not only is out of character for at least Dobby if not all of them, but it should also be impossible. Dobby is forcing a match where one didn't previously exist, and then using that (not quite real) match to gain access to wards that let him be even more creepy. Ugh! This is all seeming really forced, driven by the necessities of plot rather than the actions of characters within a world with rules. I'll give it another chapter or two to see if that smooths out now that the needs of plot have been met, but so far it's a rough beginning.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 6/30
If house elves can take passengers through wards, then any death eater who wants into Hogwarts and has an elf can get there. And if there are location-based trackers, then what Harry did with that wand would be noticed, accidental or not.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 6/30
Meh? Skipping around a LOT. Additional prophecy features are... again, meh. We'll see.

I'm not a huge fan of Ginny, but I've read a couple of good Ginny fics. It depends on the intro. So far Harry has been "redirected" from Ginny to, I assume, Cho. That sort of sidesteps how Ginny was a nobody in canon for four or five books but you still have to address how she suddenly became important. Even if the "redirection" fails, it's not like Harry has a long history with her. And she's still sort of creepy.