Reviews for Harry Potter and Godric's Legacy
Romily chapter 15 . 9/7
I loved this. It was an at least for me totally new way of ending Voldy and i found a Ginny i could really admire. I don't like her in most stories, but your Ginny was an equal in the fight and just as strong (or maybe even stronger) as Harry.

Your way of giving Harry the large, loving family he deserves, really touched me.
going to check out your other stories now :)
Ducky1776 chapter 15 . 9/1
Just wanted you to know I enjoyed reading your story!
Kimmytrainer chapter 15 . 8/31
Amazing story, I loved it! Adored that Snape and Harry grew so close. Great ending, too. Thanks so much for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 8/31
Yay Snape isn't evil thank you!
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 8/31
Shouldn't Bill be able to see their rings now? Anyway, no horcruxes? I'm cool with that. Evil Snape? How sad :(
mysuvone chapter 15 . 8/29
This is one of my favorite stories that read at least 1x a year thank you yopur stories are wonderful.
Why does hermione think she should know all her friends secrets?

1 of the reasons I detest her!
lapapillonne chapter 15 . 8/12
this was so nice :) very fulfilling ending
dvilleza chapter 14 . 8/9
I have a bad feeling about this..
dvilleza chapter 6 . 8/9
just AK Dumbledore. on one hand, Azkaban but on the other, necessary sacrifice. or get someone with suicidal tendencies (me if I was a wizard) to do it and kill themselves after. easy.
dvilleza chapter 6 . 8/9
why isn't there ever a letter that says, "Headmaster, kill yourself". short and to the point, that.
This is really good. Well done.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 15 . 5/17
Very good story thanks for writing it!
5Funla chapter 15 . 5/4
The ending made me cry
PristinelyUngifted chapter 15 . 4/26
Well done. Your explanation of Voldemort's immortality is a lot more horrifying than the canon horcruxes, both because it's something that happens over and over and because the victims suffering doesn't end with death. The timeline provided a nice sense of urgency too.
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »