Reviews for Harry Potter and Godric's Legacy
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 4/21
Ok, the only thing worse than Ginny ship is an amended and/or extended prophecy... Really bad plot device.
Tomon chapter 15 . 4/11
Enjoyed rereading this story very much :) Even when I know what was coming the last bit with Harry legacy is perfect :) Amazing job!
Kabb chapter 1 . 3/30
It sounded interesting until I saw it was a Harry Ginny story. I don't read those as Ginny is nothing but a fan girl until the last book, where lo and behold they are madly in love...which is not believable.
doctor of supreme awesomeness chapter 15 . 3/21
great story
Anomaly chapter 15 . 2/22
WOW. That was an amazing story. I am truly in awe of your writing skills. I don't know how you came up with this, but I think it's wonderful. Great job.
ngonidzashe marimira chapter 15 . 2/6
Your creativity is excellent. It's an interesting read. But l am hurt by albus Dumbledore. I just have deep respect for him
nightwing27 chapter 15 . 2/5
good thing my story will top all harry will have an army so big that it will out numbered tom and his girls and it will be in the past where lily and james goes to hogwarts
Floyd. Hensley chapter 15 . 2/1
I want to thank you for this story. It was by far the best story of Harry Potters life beyond the JKRs books that I have read and the way you wouve it in to the JKR books was done very well. I loved your story and look forward to reading more of your stories. You will notice that I offered no english advice to you, this is because I'm not a writer and but an avid reader and wanted to you to know I loved your story, thank you again for your story.
Icecoollolly chapter 15 . 1/25
I loved your story so much, it was one of the best Harry/Ginny stories I have ever seen and I read it all in one sitting.
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 15 . 1/20
Beautiful I will be reading this again & again. Just like JK's :)
Really splendid story. I couldn't put it down and finished it in two days! I'm going to read your other story now!
aheartofwords chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Ahhhh! If we could number our favourites list here on ff this would be on the top of my list, no doubt in the world about it! This was absolutely wonderful in every way, shape & form! Thank you!
AlwaysaQueenofNarnia445 chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Great storyline. Hope you continue to write more storys!
nayin17 chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Why did you write stories about Harry with another girl? You're really good writer but I only read Harry and Ginny stories. Anyway I love this story and Elemental Harry. Hope you will still find time in writing new H/G. Thank you for sharing this
nayin17 chapter 14 . 12/27/2014