Reviews for Harry Potter and Godric's Legacy
zthespaz chapter 15 . 5/9
This is a superb way to bash Dumbledore without straying too far from canon. I can honestly see this happening in canon where dumbledore concedes his mistakes and feels awful for them at the end
ktrin chapter 15 . 4/26
I started reading this years ago. Back before it was finished but then I couldn't find it again. I am so glad I stumble across it now!
LAB1 chapter 15 . 4/20
I really enjoyed this story! Very well written and a very interesting plot! I almost liked Ginny which is saying something amazing about your writing skills. And I really liked Snape and that is a little disturbing. Loved the end plotting and scheming to win the battle! All around a great job!
Dalton21320 chapter 15 . 4/8
Thank you for an amazing story and a wonderful ending
TupanHD chapter 15 . 3/28
Nice story.
Nightwing2013 chapter 13 . 3/23
… it’s really a good thing that magical people are immune to STIs and STDs. Otherwise, Harry’s bloodwork would be an absolute nightmare.
Nightwing2013 chapter 10 . 3/23
So did they go all the way or what? My imagination is running wild lol.
Mike Mattingly chapter 15 . 11/12/2020
One of the best,if not the best, stories on this site. Very well done!
Jake Crepeau chapter 7 . 11/8/2020
Molly's going to blow a gasket, of course. Arthur will be concerned, but he'll understand that Magic did this herself, without any input from the kids. That's all he'll understand, but it'll be enough to make him go all Head of House on Molly.

And yes, I know my input is a moot point, since it's probably already written, but it's still fun to do! ;D
agent satoshi chapter 10 . 11/1/2020
how can voldemort keep doing the ritual when he was in spirit form?
agent satoshi chapter 6 . 11/1/2020
Bellatrix should be dead as the sword of gryffindor carries basilisk poison and it's only antidote is phoenix tears and I don't think a phoenix will cry for her.
Astramilitarum chapter 4 . 9/21/2020
It's well written but I can't seem to like the story because of my intense hate for the Canon parring of Harry and Ginny. It is in my opinion one of the worst options but that's my take on it and not everyone has that problem.
Second worse is only Ron and Hermione and it's Canon as well... Yeah JKR herself came to the conclusion that it's an abomination.
But non the less the story is well written, but not for Hinny haters
dianaanne chapter 15 . 9/21/2020
Not sure how I never found this before (or at least never finished it). Really enjoyed this story. Very unique twists and turns!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2020
AHHHHH OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING AKSHDLDNDHD
pudentane chapter 15 . 8/22/2020
Great Story. Thank you for sharing your talent.
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »