Reviews for Harry Potter and Godric's Legacy
anon chapter 15 . 7/16
Love that little bit at the end. The whole story was a pleasure to read. Thank you.
OF COURSE HERMIONE WATCHES HARR! She is jealous and a nosy bitch!

Cant some author write that bitch so she doesn't need to know everything? If you can write Harry having super powers why not dumb down the bitch?

What ego that bitch hermione has! Harry doesn't trust anyone but her?
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 5/4
fun read. thanks
Janie.ohio chapter 15 . 5/4
fun read. thanks
gilmorekitten chapter 15 . 4/28
I love this story...but I hate the ending...because when Harry dies, even of old age...I always cry. I am never as emotional as those moments. Cursed moments lol. I don't often read Harry/Ginny so when I do I always hope to be pleasantly surprised. I don't feel like canon Ginny was a very good match for Harry but when there something else to temper that, such as this where she supports Harry without fail even going so far as to go against Dumbledore...I'm much happier to read those. And I like good Severus!
Ada1229 chapter 2 . 4/24
You know Ginny only knows what the wand really is on a technicality right? The curse didn't activate only because she guessed right what it was. Harry should still have not been able to confirm or deny it but I see often in fics that magic is all about intent. the curse could tell that it wasn't Harry's INTENT to tell Ginny what it really is so it doesn't activate. I doubt very much that the one who casted the curse took into consideration that the heir who gets the legacy would be an awful liar lol
Jake Crepeau chapter 15 . 4/2
So much for "you can't take it with you," huh? ;D Nice touch, BTW.
Jake Crepeau chapter 11 . 4/1
Thanks you for not writing lemons. Some things should remain private.
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 4/1
Seems I end up answering author's notes in these things more than I do reviewing the story. If the story decides it knows better than you do, that's because it does. ;D I call it "taking a left turn at Albuquerque," from a couple of old Bugs Bunny cartoons. If you're old enough, you remember the ones where he pops up out of his rabbit hole somewhere other than he expects to be and says, "I knew I should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque." Sadly, you'll never see a Bugs Bunny cartoon anymore on TV; you can still find some of them on You Tube. They're not politically correct these days. :/
Jake Crepeau chapter 4 . 4/1
Dobby, huh? Okay, I'll bite. Was he originally a Potter house elf that Lucius somehow...appropriated for himself after the Potters were killed? ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 3 . 4/1
I like the way you handle things. Nothing bores me faster than re-reading over and over ad nauseam a scene copied almost verbatim from the book. You mention them, and that's it. Very refreshing. It stands to reason that the study, the grief, etc., are all still there; they didn't go away. But dwelling on such things is Harry's job, not the writer's. An occasional mention of them to remind inattentive readers that they're still there is fine; that's all that should be necessary.
Jake Crepeau chapter 2 . 4/1
The other thing to bear in mind is that there are over 170,000 HP stories at this site alone. With that many out there, it's just about impossible to come up with something original anymore.
Yes, JKR did hint very vaguely that Harry is descended from Godric Gryffindor; I got that sense in the books, too. Clearly, so did a lot of other people. It will be interesting to see how this story develops.
ShdwSephiroth chapter 4 . 3/13
I find that I only have one complaint for this story, and that is all of the times that Ginny keeps on calling Harry "Potter". That is a Malfoy/Slytherin trait and for her to call him that, especially when he doesn't say "Weasley" almost immediately in return says that he is far more submissive than the battle with Bill shows.
This was good! Thanks for sharing!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 15 . 2/5