Reviews for Harry Potter and Godric's Legacy
This is really good. Well done.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 15 . 5/17
Very good story thanks for writing it!
5Funla chapter 15 . 5/4
The ending made me cry
PristinelyUngifted chapter 15 . 4/26
Well done. Your explanation of Voldemort's immortality is a lot more horrifying than the canon horcruxes, both because it's something that happens over and over and because the victims suffering doesn't end with death. The timeline provided a nice sense of urgency too.
Talonwalker chapter 15 . 4/23
That was a great story, Thanks for all the work!
Finish the story FIRST before you start a new one!
13yearsagediff chapter 3 . 4/13
That's not very smart of Harry, what if someone like Greyback got the free potion, that guy doesn't need any more control over his transformation. He attacks children in his werewolf form think of what he could do with a human mind
Ashes Ascending chapter 15 . 4/9
Great story! I loved your writing, and the plot was great. Thanks for writing!
Hey, it's a sound prologue. It sets in motion what I'm sure are major plot points - I have the feeling this informatIon will be crucial later. when you set a stage, though, do you just do the architeAuthor to author - honestly I'm not hooked. The prophecy is interesting, but it's a weak crutch. I haven't seen any emotion yet. I know you're setting the stage - but it's a bit bland. I don't know how Albus feels, I don't know how the Ravenclaw feels, and I can't hear them, see their faces or empathize. Try little details - smell, touch, taste; wrinkles in eyebrows or fidgeting with pumpkin juice. Once again, nice plot points.
CrazyKangooroo chapter 15 . 4/1
Great story with all the unexpected turns and twists and bringing up tension I couldn't stop reading sometimes. I hope you publish more exciting stores in the future
NatalyaShae chapter 15 . 3/31
really good. I enjoyed it!
JosieGardiner51 chapter 15 . 3/12
I enjoyed reading this story and I was happy that you let snape be helpful to harry and you didn't get harry to kill off Dumbledore. Parts of the story got very dark but i was happy with the way that you solved the problems. I will probably read it again sometime soon and also read so of your other stories.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 12 . 3/12
Horrible!
JosieGardiner51 chapter 10 . 3/12
I'm so happy your not going to make Snape dark and Dumbledore is going to do something good,
JosieGardiner51 chapter 5 . 3/12