Reviews for Harry Potter and Godric's Legacy
Elveril chapter 15 . 9/4
Gosh... That was great! I loved it all the way!
raven spotter chapter 15 . 8/14
Great story, thanks for writing it.

Steve
ironhair chapter 15 . 8/12
Thank you. This was a nice fun light read.
ironhair chapter 1 . 8/9
reading
Dontabandonhope chapter 14 . 8/4
'Fred and George took this as permission to set off several crates of fireworks'

brilliant!
aptteach123 chapter 15 . 8/6
Great story! Loved it a lot :D
Rosa Mundi chapter 2 . 7/26
Good start. This looks like fun. (No idea how I found this. I was closing tabs I'd left open too long and there it was.)
Jen chapter 15 . 7/23
Thanks
Gleas chapter 15 . 7/22
Brilliant! I loved every but of the journey! Thank you!
peggie chapter 15 . 7/14
Just finished reading this story for the second time. Can you tell I really enjoyed it? Brilliant story, thanks for writing it for us.
Lollypops101 chapter 15 . 7/5
I loved rereading this story!
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 15 . 6/12
I just love this story
HURRAH! VOLDIE'S DEAD!
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 15 . 5/25
great story
please do write more
bye sumi
Thomas Alexander chapter 15 . 5/19
I did enjoy reading this epic tale however I do have some constructive critiques. First, at times you go into too much detail rehashing information. It is important to allow characters to have the same conversations with various other characters at different points in your story line however, you can do the by alluding to the fact that they are having the conversation. Your readers know what is being discuses from the first time you gave them the information. When you have A/B discuss some thing and then latter have A/C discuss the same thing including all the details makes the reading feel redundant.
Secondly, you may consider adding to the verity of vocabulary you use. This is something I see many writers struggle with, even world famous Authors. I noticed you used the same phrases and disruptions in multiple places while trying to set a scene, I find this really dilutes the impact of your writing. Over all I would say that you have a tremendous amount of potential. you have a unique proclivity for abstract thought that really keeps the audience guessing. I found myself thinking many times that you were making a real mess, one that was going to be very difficult to rectify, only for you to throw in some random off the wall crazy solution that actually worked.
Normally I would have quite reading as soon as the story deviated from or contradicted the original story line however, the amount of creativity present intrigued me. I will not lie to you and say that I loved the story because in all honesty I didn't, however I am extremely hard to please when it come to HP fan fiction. It is rare for me to get through more than the first few chapters of a fan fic before I get to angry and quite reading, I read every word of this one and didn't find myself outraged.
I hope you do not take my criticism harshly as it is rare to find an Author that does not at least at times make these mistakes, I only wish to bring them to your attention so that you might improve your writing style.
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »