Reviews for Harry Potter and Godric's Legacy
ShdwSephiroth chapter 4 . 3/13
I find that I only have one complaint for this story, and that is all of the times that Ginny keeps on calling Harry "Potter". That is a Malfoy/Slytherin trait and for her to call him that, especially when he doesn't say "Weasley" almost immediately in return says that he is far more submissive than the battle with Bill shows.
This was good! Thanks for sharing!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 15 . 2/5
This was a great story.
gleefan2009 chapter 15 . 2/3
love it please write more
Charlesdalby chapter 15 . 1/31
Excellent story ! Thank you for this !
trekkifulron chapter 15 . 1/30
This was a fun one. While I liked it I would point out a trend that if horcrux is not the preferred method of Riddle then the author invents something worse...
this was brilliant
Damn i couldn.t read past the cheesyness of this chapter. And i.d thought everything well founded up to now. All of ginny.s brothers are quite proficient in a field and it could stand to readon that she.d be great at counseling and or diplomacy just from her ability to get over her traumatic 1st year. Also harry became up to par with bill in less than 2months?! Sad. I was looking fwd to this fic
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 15 . 12/30/2017
I loved it
DontMindMe chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
Lovely little story. With a great ending.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2017
torlan2003 chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
Great story, It was an original twist with the children's spirits. It was difficult to read. I liked the idea of returning the spirits was excellent. Thank you for writing. I will look at your other stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
I just started reading this and I absolutely love it! 13/10 would read again. Much good. Very plot.
The Polish chapter 13 . 10/27/2017
It would be better and more correct if you change Polish phrase to “Nie! Ania uciekaj!” It if you don’t like it at least change grammar “Nie! Biegnij Anka!” Bit it still sounds weird.
N Flamel chapter 15 . 10/14/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story! The concept was one of the most innovative and creative I've seen in HP fan fiction. You achieved a good balance between dialogue and narrative, created nuanced, believable characters in Severus and Albus, developed a Ginny Weasley who was the equal of the Loved One, and made Harry truly deserving of that accolade. Lastly, and probably most importantly, your writing made this story just fly by. Congratulations on finishing HP and Godric's Legacy; it certainly has earned its place on my Favorites list. I imagine I'll visit it annually (or more often). Best, N Flamel
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »