Reviews for Pretty Pet
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 9 . 4/16
Oh, my God, please, please, please update this story! It is so great, I love it!
super sad reader chapter 9 . 4/11
what? no i must have more
spelhas1 chapter 9 . 3/3
Ooo I like that! I love the ending of that, can't wait for more - eagerly awaiting!
Please update you are such a good writer and I love this story!
More please?
loli-belle chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I've fallen in love with this story! I know it's unlikely you'll update after so long but this cliffhanger! It's going to end me!
Kichi93 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
AAAAH I love this fic! Cat Danny is so cute! :) I can't wait til your next update
tjw242 chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Oh come on! This is amazing- please update!
unknownMagicalBeast chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
plz finish pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
Deumos chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
Omg. I totally hate you for never adding more chapters! Pick the story back up! You can't leave of on a cliffhanger. Especially one that good. I have to know how this all ends! :3
warriorof42 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
I love this. You capture the dynamic of the two half as so well, and the whole cat boy part is just icing on the cake! Jealous Vlad is so well written, and the cliffhanger is nail biting. I saw that you haven't updated in years, and you might not even be on this website anymore, but I urge you. Please finish this! I love this story, and I love your writing. Thank you for this beautifulness, and continue to be awesome
Danny Fenton chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
...
Andreaklee chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
What...the...actual...fuck...! You cannot do that.. You cannot leave me like this. Please. I WILL NOT FUNCTION WITHOUT THIS FICTION! PLEASE!
Andrea chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
I am definitely screaming, and I think that I may explode from all the fucking tension inside of me... Oh my gosh. Lord Jesus Christ take me now! (I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE)
Aliaslestat chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Oh dear I love this, it's so wonderful and I can't wait to see how everything falls into place. Vlad seems so scary right now, and it's going to be great to see how him and Danny interact after all of this.