Reviews for Pretty Pet
PapillonNoir97 chapter 9 . 6/26
Oh man, initially I was kinda wierdet out by the whole concept but pretty quickly I was just ditching all my responsibielieties just to read another chapter it was such a great fanfic! I've seen that you start to get active again is there a chance you'll finish this? I've just joined the phandom but this one is already my fav I really liked the fluffy parts/angsting couple and bonding and everything the sexy parts were good too but I didn't mind the lack of them at all bc the story itself just felt so good?
I'm begging you to write the last few chapters it's such a loss for the humanity that this work is left unfinished
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 5/17
the moment i started reading i knew i will love this story
xTCatxx chapter 9 . 5/17
omg this story's great when's the next chapter being updated please don't let us hanging
gamzeenmakara chapter 9 . 5/17
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOON! PLEASE CONTINUE BEFORE I DIE!
Rose Diva chapter 9 . 2/23
hope too see more aaaaaaah love it
Missdellusion chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
So I hope you Continue this becuase... It's been Several years... But my hopes are strong... Please update!
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
I really hope things work out for Vlad and Danny. Hopefully Danny can forgive Vlad for his new wish and they can have a happy ending they both deserve. I hope Desiree will maybe become a sort of friend to the both of them when all this is done and will help them sort all this out. Looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully there won't be so much heartache in store for Danny and Vlad. I really hope things will be worked out between them. Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
wildtrance chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
1: Sam go die in a hole! Controlling Bitch much?! screams you are ruining the ship!

2: Vlad don't be an idiot. now if Desiree gpes with making them think Danny answered the call, much easier to fix. break down and cry and admit to being terrified that you will lose another person whom you love
wildtrance chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Desiree is best
wildtrance chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
i love Desiree for this
Ariastella chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
You know it'd be nice if at the end of this, Desiree gave Vlad a small freebee. By this, I mean she could alter how Danny's Catformation & the collar work. Like, instead of having it so that wearing the collar makes him normal, it makes him a catboy & whenever he takes off the collar, it will turn into a bracelet for Danny to wear around his wrist. You could even make it so that it's bound to Danny & if its left somewhere, say, the floor, for an extended amount of time, it will magically transport back to Danny's wrist.
Also, I think it'd make for an interesting plot point if Kitty had a heat cycle & whenever he's in said cycle, Kitty will become more dominant. This would make him more inclined to top. I just find the idea of little Danny Kitty rutting a tall guy like Vlad to be kinda funny. I'll be honest, in this particular pairing, I don't often get to see Danny taking the Seme role.
These are just ideas. You can take em or leave em. I'm liking the story so far!
Kaddy 16 chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
This is such a great story, please continue once you find your muse again. ;)
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
(O _ O)

...I don't see this ending well for anyone. Danny is going to be devastated and feel so betrayed once he learns the whole truth and how easy it would have been for Vlad to fix this.

I hope to see a new chapter some time.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
That...was...wow

I could feel the sexual tension making me giggle.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Oh my, Daniel...Not as innocent and naive as people believe with those kinds of fantasy's~