Reviews for Who We Are
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Such a cute story! :)
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Ahh so sweet! Great job :)
YourNinja chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
You know your amazing, right? That was adorable! [:
philipno2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Very cute!
les ananas chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I can't believe I'm just discovering your writing! I don't know how I missed you in my search for post HSM3 fics. I love your writing! You do such a good job of keeping Troy and Gabriella in character and you convey how totally committed they are to each other without it being too shmoopy. But if I may, I just have one little tick about your stories - I've noticed that in several fics you refer to T&G living in LA. Berkley and Palo Alto are in northern California, hundreds of miles away from LA. Just a note for any future endeavors.
zexyzefron chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Super cute, loved it.

zexyzefron
nay88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
So cute!
Persephone Lemonade chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Aww, Marianne! That was so gorgeous. I loved the simplicity in this. And I really liked that he was so sweet about her changing her major. TG!fluff -sigh- Always makes my day. Keep up the fabulous work dearest!

- Nel xo
lovesZEandVH chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Realy cute story..loved it:)
fixthepuzzle chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aw I loved this so so much.
NewRomantic44 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
OMG i just read your story and i'm in love with it! it's amazing, it was so sweet and cute and fluffly and so beautiful, you have to write another one-shot about Troyella in the Future at college or later on in life or just another one-shot about them! lol anyway, i really loved it and hope to read some more of your stuff soon
peytoncarolinemaries chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
awesome
FracturingFreedom chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Awe, i loved this. It was insanely cute and very well written good job. (:
ShineyStar chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I'm so angry at myself for not reading this sooner! I effing LOVED it!

Seriously...this is one of the cutest one-shots i've ever read. It was so sweet and touching yet sexy and deep - it was perfect.

I love how Gabriella did something for herself for once - but I'm really quite shocked at how strongly her mother reacted. I was surprised at some of the things Maria said, but it made me realise just how much she wanted Gabriella to follow in the footsteps of her dad. But, lucky Troy was there to reassure her that she did the right thing, and that her mum just needs to get over it.

I also adore the fact that Gabriella also made Troy feel better. That he can't be blamed for the way things played out in the game, and that he shouldn't be responsible for the way the rest of his teams act.

I seriously love how you write their relationship. It's cute, sweet, heartwarming and sexy - all at the same time! Their banter is perfect. They're totally in their characters; it's perfect.

Seriously, thank you so much for this. I love that it's a happy fic - I honestly don't think I'd be able to handle another sad one from you! :P

Love this to itty bitty pieces! :D And I'm already craving more from you! :D