Reviews for Being Hermione Granger
Scarlet Azalea chapter 29 . 4/2
It has been six years. I don't suppose we will ever see the actual end of this tale? It has been beautifully told, thus far.
Anon chapter 29 . 3/23
SO. BEAUTIFUL.
That's it?! Arghh!
Arrion chapter 29 . 2/4
I enjoyed a lot your stoy. It's end a litlle bit abruptly maybe, but your characters ares marvelous !
Regin Ash chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
Awesome story. I regret I didn't stumble across it sooner than 2014.
Very cool how you captured all respective characters and their personalities, though I will say (and it isn't criticism) I was surprised at how the Ginny/Harry scene played out. I actually thought Ginny was pregnant and the wedding was because Harry felt responsible for her and the kid. (How wrong I was X'D)
Love Bill and Charlies' reactions in the end, murdering Harry with only their eyes.

I like the ending, I can see how others who have reviewed said that it appeared slightly rushed; but in my opinion, the end scene makes up for it. It gives a clear picture as to how life between Hermione and Severus might/may play out, using your imagination that is.
I'd like to think that they do get together and both prosper from it, both getting as Hermione puts it, what they righteously deserve. Happiness.
Dimplz chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
Wow I loved the story!

Your characterizations were awesome! You wrote a phenomenal Snape. I loved your Hermione as well.

My favorite HP stories (across all ships) take place during the Hogwarts Era. I love to see how an author handles the development of a non canon relationship within the confines of canon in the school setting. Personally, I think Post-Hogwarts stories take the easy way out because outside of school, literally anything can and does happen. So to me, Snape & Hermione as professors getting together is not quite a dramatic as it is when she's a student, for example. There are some really excellent Post-Hogwarts stories out there but my favorites, hands down, take place during school. When an author is writing within the walls of the school during the school timeline, they have to think much more creatively, I think, to make a story believable. And you have achieved this 100%! The relationship growth between Hermione and Snape was so realistic. Their relationship grew in little baby steps which is how it would really be.

I've read too many stories where authors rush their relationship because ooh look! smut! and that just takes away from what could've been a potentially really good story.

You, on the other hand, had a very believable situation between the two of them and you developed it PERFECTLY! You didn't rush it for the sake of getting them together. It was great. Did I mention how great your Snape was?

The only thing this story was sorely lacking was an epic love scene or a kiss or something at the end, but everything else was great. Thanks for writing.
jensteed chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
Really good story, I had a great time reading it :)
jensteed chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
Poor Severus, the amount of damage and pain he's suffering is awful :(
carowren chapter 29 . 5/9/2014
This was soo good! But I confess- I really really want just one more chapter ;)
Blumenkasten chapter 29 . 3/9/2014
Bravo. That was a very, very good story and I think it made it at least into my top 10 favorite stories. You did a very good job. :)

In all honesty though, the ending wasn't too great in my opinion. It seemed rushed. In chapter 28 he is still loathing her (at least from the reader's perspective) and then all of a sudden everything is fine?
I also find it sad, that their final talk, their big romantic moment, the true end of the story, what I have basically been waiting for since the first chapter, happened in less then one chapter.
I'm really struggling with my english here, but what I mean to say is, that you could have gotten more out of that ending. You have proven exceptional writing skills in the preceding 28 chapters, that's why don't think this ending does the rest of your story justice.

One last point of criticism: Did you really end the story without giving us a single real kiss? That is SO mean! If you would have left out the steamy situations comletely, I would understand, but after those dreams? Not one single, teenytiny kiss? So unfair... :D

Aside that, you have created one of the best HG/SS storys I have read so far and I have read my fair share of them ;) I'm going to put it to my favorites now, and then check out your profile for your other stories.
Thank you a lot!

(not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes)
Blumenkasten chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Uuuuh, we are getting somewhere... ;)
Blumenkasten chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
What wouldn't I give, to be able to read this story from Snapes perspective as well some times. Then again... maybe constantly guessing about his actions and motivations is what makes your story so special :)

(not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes)
Blumenkasten chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Ok, I'm giving up on sleeping tonight now. This is far to good to take a break... sleeping is overrated anyways :)
Blumenkasten chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
So far, your story is really slow paced and detailed and I like that a lot! The way you portray Hermione is very interesting and I can't wait to see how the story will progress :)

(Not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
This was brilliant! Wish I'd found it sooner!