Reviews for Being Hermione Granger
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 29 . 3/6
I love it! I wish there was an epilogue, but it is also fantastic as it is.. thank you for sharing this HG/SS story. Favorite
Misti D chapter 29 . 2/16
Omg! How have I only just now found this story?! I loved it! Snape has a very Mr. Darcy like attitude in the story to me and I loved it! Happy writing!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 29 . 1/29
very interested read! it's been a while since I've read something so Hermione centric. I really enjoyed her figuring herself out.
RavenpuffLove chapter 29 . 12/6/2019
I binged this in a day and it was so thoroughly enjoyable. I really loved your characterization of Hermione, Ginny, and Lavender.

You let them all be whole, complex people.

Thank you for putting it out into the world!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 3 . 10/24/2019
I'm re-reading this fic, and can I just say that I love the premise. Anytime someone says Hermione is the Potions Mistress, I find myself asking "why?" She was never more enthusiastic about the subject than others or particularly intuitive at it, so why would that be what she chooses to teach? And a Mistress? There's no way she has enough innate ability. She's good at following directions. she was horrified by Snapes notes in HBP.
conuli chapter 29 . 8/6/2019
Thank you for writing this amazing story! Even though there were some details here and there that I thought were a bit off, overall this was an amazing story! Truly addictive, to be honest!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 29 . 5/1/2019
delicious! wish there was an epilogue
CaliforniaCougar chapter 23 . 5/1/2019
holy crap I forgot all about this part as I was rereading it!
GeekLoveFan chapter 29 . 3/5/2019
This was an amazingly delicious story with, I must confess, a terribly unsatisfying and anticlimactic ending.
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 29 . 9/15/2018
Lovely work. A really enjoyable read. Saw your story recommended somewhere and glad I checked it out!
NotEnoughTime chapter 8 . 9/15/2018
Great story. Really enjoying the read so far!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 29 . 7/26/2018
Wow! This is an absolutely amazing story! It's got a fantastic plot with interesting twists (Lavender!) and a lovely, unusual ending. Normally these stories end with marriage and childrenit's refreshing to be able to imagine so many different outcomes! Well done!
theinvisibilitycloak chapter 29 . 5/22/2018
What the fuck. How can it end here? Its been almost 10 years but I desperately desperately hope you somehow add more to this story at some point. It can't just end here. Bahhhsoifjwofiwe
Avarizia chapter 29 . 2/26/2018
awesome fic! I really wish you wouldn't have stopped there. a nice epilogue would have been great. however, thank you very much for this fic!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 29 . 2/4/2018
WHAT? That's where you leave us? T-T T-T T-T I'm dying here! ugh such a great fiction.