Reviews for Love Songs
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh yes, loved it! More like that!
TheWarriorQueen chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hahahahaha! Oh dear Merlin, that's brilliant! Can you do one with the tape? Hmm? And maybe all five together after? Ah, damn it. These fics are gonna send me to hell. Great grammar, spelling, plot, song choice, in character... I just found the ultimate SS/RL/SB fic. And a taste of Drarry too. Mmm... :) Cookies for you, oh mighty author. (::) (::) (::)
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
oh sirius does have his own special forms of ice-breakers. great job!
kyo4 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
*claps* that was hot! :) awesome oneshot
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
hahahahahaha! freaking brilliant story :D totally loved it :)
lauraelisabethh chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
"He attempted to sneer, imagining them as their 11-year old counterparts, but the image was totally ruined by the just-got-shagged-silly hair and his nakedness."

This line cracked me up. :D Probably not going to be able to read HP/watch the movies again with a straight face.

And I love this story, so sweet and cute... and HOT. Yes!

I just discovered your stories, they are fantastic. :D
Neeshack chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Damn hot. Wow - feeling . . yeah got to go take care . . . of . . . something . . . yah . . (pant) . . . bye...
The-Foolish-Slave chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
HAHA! This was grand.I went and looked up two of the songs I had not heard, and think they all fit. I loved the end the most I think "...tit for tat and all that jazz?" Brilliant work.
Liasis chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Whoa, that threesome was extremely hot :) I never usually read slash, but that was pretty great! Thank you for making Sev in the middle, that was super sexy :) It was very well written, I actually really liked it! And why does Harry always walk in on gay sex, this is the second fic in a row that that's happened! Lol...
manga-RxK-lover chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
LOL wow this was a good one hehe I liked the ending. always heh. :]
Rinhebi-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh mi Godrick, i was listening to those songs while reading this...PERFECT!
Sammy Bear chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
aw! so cute and fluffy! lol. I loved it and I would love to see more of this threesome because they just so work. Thank you for the fluffies!
snapealina chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
omg, that was so effin' HAWT!

I actually don't like Sirius with either Remus or Severus that much, but when he's with the both of them it really works :D
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I really don't like fluff, but this story was labelled as "humour," so I kept reading even though all of the sappy songs and wishes to say "I love you" annoyed me.

I'm glad that I did because the ending was absolutely hilarious! I liked how Severus scolded Harry and Draco for watching, and how Remus and Sirius were uncomfortable, and how the boys had made a sex tape and that Sirius asked to see it so they'd be even. XD
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
lmao, thats funny...and hot! Great job!