Reviews for The Kelly Insert
randommysteriousvoice chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
I think this could turn into a good self insert. I look forward to reading it if you decide to.
tiger002 chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
That was good. I feel sorry for Kelly, but that makes the story good. Yep Colette will trust anyone, and you should update this or fated sometime.
Eriyu chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
*supermegatackleglomp* You're my faa~aavorite! 3

Aha, that's what the river thing was about... I'm offended that you think I'm that bad at tree-climbing, though. *sniff*

What will happen in the next chapter? I definitely vote NOT the last one, and preferably not the middle one, either. XD I think there's a good chance both would really happen, though. ;;

Merry Crisamus~! _
tiger002 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I see you aren't the only one who uses dreams as inspiration, but I don't think I've ever done anything other than my own dream. I really like where this is heading. My evil author sense is tingling so I say continue it. Tormenting friends by inserting them into Symphonia is awesome. Great story, and you have just given me so many ideas!
Eriyu chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
XDD

Wow. I can't decide if it makes me feel really awesome or like a complete loser that I'm someone ELSE's fanfic character, but I definitely want to say the former. I can't believe you actually did this. I also couldn't stop grinning the whole time. I think I still am. For the most part, I think I am extremely biased source if you want to know how good it is, but I love it. _

As for being in character... Well, I'm trying to decide if I would admit that it is pretty awesome to be in the game despite your terrible cruelty. Probably only once you got me back.