Reviews for Harry Potter in a Nutshell
xxPurpleCowxx chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
That was hilarious! Especially Lockhart and Harry's "I'm so famous"...
catnisse chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
LOL! That was awesome! Btw I also loved twilight in a nutshell!
Me chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
This, compared to Twilight in a Nutshell, proves all arguments and says once and for all that HP is better than T.
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh my God... 'The power of LOVE defeated Voldemort was priceless! Ha, this fic is great so far!
s. du jour chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I HATED the first HP book for pretty much every reason you wrote here. This was extremely funny :)
Sunechirei chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I was laughing pretty hard at this, but I have to say, it's quite confusing at some points and it makes it seem like a few of the scenes are kinda morphed together, making a person have to reread it to get a better view of what's going on. I don't know if that's what you meant to do or not and if it is, good job. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Sunechirei
vampire luverxoxo chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
your a genuis plez write more
SinisterlySexy chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
oh my god, I laughed so hard. YOU NEED TO UPDATE AND DO PRISONER OF AZKABAN. THESE ARE BRILLIANT I TELL YOU
Rachelnot chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
lol! i love when your like "and they soehow get past obstiles fully trine wizard are stopped by, even though they r first years." and when hrry like "well he' pretty much useless, and so are you ron"
TeiggyBear chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Lol, its funny I like it. HAHA
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
That was brilliant, I loved Lockhart, and Harry's constant I'm so famous. Very funny.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
lol that made me laugh. Espeicially Dumbledore and I has the power.
LAWLZ LOVED IT chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
LOLZ!
ValFish chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
These were too funny. And oddly accurate... nice work anyway!
badwolfstardis chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Brilliant! Haha. It completely wrapped up the story in one little chapter. Wonderful job!

My favorite part must be when Draco spouted out the cell thing. Haha. I've been studying cells for weeks now and that's all I think about lately... Anyways, good job and thank you for those reviews on Angel. :) I edited the first chapter but I haven't gone to the others yet.

3 Bella aka Totter