Reviews for Assassin
deesirius chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Dawwwwg! Your stories are the shiiznit! Please friggin update this for christ sakes!
calliborn96 chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Update the f**k up.
And So The Lion Fell In Love chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Very great plot please continue you are just getting to the good parts even I it's a little chapter pleeeeeeeeeaaase
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I thought that you said you would finish it. :( I really like this story and no matter if you thought the beginning was bad, it really has developed onto something that could be awesome. You are a very talented writer.
Awestruck57 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
This one is my favorite of yours, so far. It's the one I most hope you finish. Lots of potential here!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
I'm guessin' the plot fizzles, which is a cryin' shame...so much potential *sigh!* I enjoyed what you did write, though, so thanks!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
No logical reason in the world why they should be so attracted to each other, but they are! There's no goin' back from that!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Bella will most definitely complicate his life; however, if he's very lucky, it will be in a good way...well, after they get rid of her poor excuse for a father and rescue her sister.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Neither of them has had a "normal" childhood filled with love, comfort and security! Perhaps they will find something close to it with each other.
Natalie chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
OMG so FUCKING GOOD! HURRY HURRY HURRY!
yoloswagalisciou chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Hey Oriana, (I luv ur name btw) I've read a lot of ur other work and this is the first that u havnt finished while ive been reading sooooooo i decided to review. Can u mention me in ur authors note at the start cuz i LUV ur work. Also, can u PLZ try to hurry up and get the next chapter out cuz im during here. I'm also REALLY glad U didn't make it a giant cliffhanger (like u do a LOT) . Also I hope u luv me cuz I reviewed. U better
Seriosly chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Please write another chapter please ! It's amazing
anon chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Are you going to update this?
Yaz chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Why isn't there anymore to this?!
MrsCaswell85 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Omg there has got to be more to this! Love it and want more!