Reviews for iBetter Be Better
The Sunday Wife chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I agree with you, I thought the idea of Sam suddenly having a twin was a little ridiculous as well. But the way you wrapped it up was better than the in the episode, and your story was very well written. I like that you have Freddie realize he likes Sam the way she is, and not a girlier version. Good job!
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Why couldn't this have happened on the show?
Mario Tobler chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Bravo. Simply great. It's so cheeky of Sam to say somthing like that. I absolutely love the whole spin around and kiss thing.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aw! Love it! Very well done piece. And I completely agree with you about the fanfic-ness of iTwins. But hey, it was a fun episode, so I won't complain. :)

Anyhow, great work!
Simmzy-poo chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
OMGOD! Try heartstoppin! this was amazing. I bow down to you for creating the most twisted version of this.
SarahB0B chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Cute!

And I must agree with you, the idea behind that episode was totally wacky. Where do they come up with these things?
1. MMBOj chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
;)o yea!

nice fic..

& u dont real like melanie,do u?

cuz it jst seems like u dont.
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Yep definitely short and sweet!

Loved it!

Yeah i though the twin idea was totally 'out there' if you get what i mean, but iCarly managed to pull itoff well.
sillyputty 3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Yes! That was a nice idea!
explanations chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw :D. *giggles*
xXHotMessXx chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Cute, short, and sweet! Loved it.
Lanter chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Absolutely adorable.
SheWhoDaydreams chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Ah. Cute and sweet, just the way I like them.

Great job!
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I liked this. You're right about that episode. It wasn't actually all that bad though.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009