Reviews for Anomaly
Precious chapter 24 . 6/28/2013
Please please please, update real soon! I'm desperate for this story! You are an amazing author and I totally love your writing style! I especially admire how you perfectly write the tensed and chaotic parts! Please update soon.
Precious chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
I am in love with this story so please update asap!
owlhero chapter 24 . 6/26/2013
Long time no see for this story.

I must admit this is a little different than the other elemental stories so it took me a second to adjust back into it. But reading the last one did for me.

Anyway, amazing turn for the story suddenly from the action to the quietness of normalcy. I understand why Crystal's being so nervous/ out of whack with Dicer trying to act like a human. But its a little much with the way she's taking it out on everyone though. Especially Bailey.

Still it would be amazing to see they can pull it off or have it pull up in their faces.

I loved at the outsiders view of Cody/ bailey's dicussions. So funny. The same with the organic fruit. He and lonodn just bounce constant humo off each other.

Dont this personel, but wow London! Shoes for everything literally.

I can see all this normalcy is allowing old issues to rise to the top again.
owlhero chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
Long time, no read. Anyway...

The tension worked out well. Bailey can never seem to get a break with Riley specificially. Then again, considering its a little understandable. But they dont have to be so snappy. It did provide humor though.

By the way, interesting to focus on Crystal. What I mean is that DE10 focuses writing from the Jacksons' POV ,while you do Crystal. Or at least go into her thoughts more. Its just something I noticed. Anyway, its sort of sad to see her almost eaten up inside with the stress of the current situation. I actually pity her.

As for the questions everyone is asking, the anger is evident in the words spoken by Rhueben especially. Noah's explanation hit home for me. Fear has people do dangerous things especailly if they think they are fighting things they dont understand or think they have to defend for their safety.

But the enemy's reason for their supposed lack of completionof getting one is curious. They have the ability to do it but don't..Why?

Crazy huh? You may think they are crazy for doing that. But if they have a accurate of getting exactly what they want.
JinxAnnWilson chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I know this is on a totally unrelated matter, but loads of people love your story Gemini, and would appreciate it if you'd update that soon. Thanks :)
owlhero chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
I was wondering what delaying the next chapter but its always hard to let go of a chapter if you dont think its right.
Cody's nervousness is fine. He always did over worry about things and add in his imagination to the situation, I was surprised he was barely in class at all.

It can be really difficult making something as sitting in a classroom interesting but I had no problems staying in the story. Especially when you compared their former lives to now.

I pity Crystal for having to tutor Zack. What a nightmare scenario although she does have a nice suite to deal with the situation. Her mindset on how to deal with things is definitely not what a lot of people would do in the same situation.

The relationship between the Jacksons and Crystal is a lot warmer than in some of the elemental stories.

I wonder if we will ever find out about Cody and Crystal's relationship?

Whoa just when they are physically safe for now, they go and create emotional rupples for themselves. I never saw the study duo do that. Maybe the pressure is getting to them?
DDC chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
Wow, Zack is really going to cause problems. I don't think he ever thinks before he does something.
DDC chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
WOW! This is great so far! It's amazing and the way you piece together the information is incredible! I'm just curious, is this in the series and I just missed it or is this completely fan-made?
owlhero chapter 21 . 2/16/2012
And Bailey's world comes crashing down around her ankles. How revealing.

I admit I do not think I have seen Bailey being combined with comic books or cartoons in the same unique take. But her thrist for knowledge shines through.

Cody being thrown offguard did give a shadow of humor for me while reading the chapter. All the while he's trying to deal with a person who he loves is annoying him.

In the end, I loved the whiplash of Bailey's emotions from beginning to end as the pieces of the truth become uncovered.
owlhero chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
Wow, really creepy.

So it appears we know where Christian is now.

A third group could complicate things a whole lot more and it appears they have their own intentions in this situation and they coud be playing both sides for their own needs.

Her son is just another question yet to be answered. But I wonder...Aaron.

We actually get to see a connection into what happened in the first chapter of the story.

Project Butterfly sounds like an extension to the darts the kids have been fired it with.

I cant wait to see part two.
owlhero chapter 19 . 1/3/2012
Well that went as well as expected with bailey. I found it amusing to find her overwhelmed a little bit.

The tension is definitely getting to Zack and though I cant blame him, I have to wonder how long it is until he goes off?

I must admit I love the way he explained the situation to bailey. Blunt, fast and to the point.

It has clearly affected his relationship with Cody. Especially Cody is becoming very annoyed with his twin as it would seem.

The dry humor did put a little dent in the tension.

Going back to the boat sounds like a nice idea? Or not?

The review about Aaron was curiosity though it did get me to understand how blind people are able to get around using their other senses as compensation for lack of sight.

Good luck with the next chapter.
owlhero chapter 18 . 10/26/2011
Wow, a lot of stuff in this chapter.

Between all the fighting and the shock at the end, my heart was pumping throughout. Loved the fact Noah and Rhuben kicked the crap out of those guys.

I almost forgot the fact that even without their powers, the guardians are still there for Crystal and Cody. thankfully.

It looks like the enemy is working on multiple fronts to keep the gang off balance and the stress is not helping on Crystal's relationships. Whether its her cousins or bailey.

Sucks to bailey. Just when you are trying to find out the truth, someone kidnaps Christian and there's a sham surfing competition. They cant get rid of her now.

A question about Aaron: I know he is blind, I presume his powers are showing through with his ability to "see" what he is going around him by using sounds or is it your way of describing he is using his other senses to detect what is going on? I just forgot about the extent of his abilities.
owlhero chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
I honestly dont remember the last time we have seen this...serious side of Patrick when he was not involved in combat.

I wonder if we will ever found out about the other mysterious jackson family members and are they involved?

Well at least zack has a decent shot with Riley, but will he mess it up or will the new crisis get in the way?

I wonder what they felt through becuase even Aaron felt the disturbance and Cody as well and he was without his powers.

Well Cody's feelings for crystal are still there, I see.

A calm normal day for the group and then poof!

The gang just cant be left alone.
owlhero chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
A Guardians only chapter? Nice.

You feels the courage of the Guardians and the connections and love to the children they have.

Why do I have a feeling somebody saw them. Starnger things have happened.

I actually find it amusing to know what they actually think about the kids and human beings in general when they are alone. We are such conflictions of nature, are we?

I wonder what they would put first?: the job they were assigned to or the feelings they have started to explore.
owlhero chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
Things get more mysterious as events go on. The tension was enjoyable in the chapter.

Although with Dicer getting hit worries me more but the possibility of the effects of it being permanent, it could increase their chances of their cover being blown.

I was amused at how Koto backed down at Aaron's gaze.

After the fighting Cody and Riley have been through, the ability to live a "normal" life should feel pretty good, but will they be able to?

I think Cody has a point about Zack. Sometimes he was always singular focused on something, he never saw the big picture sometimes.

I still think they were betrayed by someone in Christian's branch.

Sometimes I forgot how tragic the past of Riley and her siblings are, then you remind me and I become amazed how complex they can be.