Reviews for Knight of Hearts
mina chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
hello just a little thing when I was reading and when ace first responds to alice it says you shouldn't call me name like that and all I could think of was ace being a pirate, a drunk at a bar, or him being irish. It had me in stitches for so long. anyways that's just something I picked up on.
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love this pairing as well...Actually I just like Ace. -shoves Alice off a cliff- Anyway this was the very first fanfic ever for this fandom. Awesome!
freakypoet33 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
good read. would like to read more of it!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I like pairing up heroines with twisted characters. Man, what do I even like about Ace? Ah well, I like them together. I ship them for some reason. Ahh the pervert. He likes toying with her feelings. I think he knows very well what's going on her mind.
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I Love Ace n Alice! thx
rasetsuyukino chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Yay! Ace! Good job on this and all. And about the whole ' liking him because he's a psycho'… Don't worry you're not alone.
DageRee chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Yes! Yes! YES! Oh, Ace, you lovly psycho... Well, Blood isn't normal at all, either. My 2 favourite and 'couse of this story I have find out that I like usually the psychotic people in manga/anime ;-; something wrong with me... But about this oneshot - Awww *fangirl mode turn on* sweet, handsome, maybe a little psycho, but who cares. It would be really something intersting if these two were daiting!
sorry for my English. I know it isn't perfect.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love Ace too! I love his yandere-ness. Lolz... Good story!
Hello chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I just finished reading the manga, so I came here to find something nice to read. I love this story!
ForsakenDemon1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I'm actually on Chapter 21 of it. I'm kind of sad that he wants to kill her, but I still like the pairing!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Ahaha I love this so much. I can't even describe it, but I love your style of writing and, oh, everything.
goooooooone chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
cute ;)
MicroBeat chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Yes. Just YES I love this pair so much, and for some reason Ace psychoses makes home all the more interesting :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh my gawd I love this pairing! I was beyond psyched to see you had written about them! However, I woulddddd really like to see Ace make good on his last whisper to Alice ;D haha cute one-shot, the characterizations are just superb 3
Ella chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
But! But! But! He never said that he loved herrrrrr! If hes doing this and he is only 'interested' in her its just depressing. But good story. And I can tell you like Peter too.