Reviews for No Words Required
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Absolutely sweet!
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awww, I wish it had been that way!

*What?* What am I saying here? I'm not a Lily/Snape shipper. laughs

I'm afraid if I read another of your stories about them I might turn into one. ...we'll see. ;)

Really, I think it was very cute!
The Little Anonymous Author chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Beautiful story! I love lily/snape pairings:)
lonely hands chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Lily/Severus fluff sometimes just doesn't work for me, but I loved this! Simple and to the point, but wonderfully written!
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Ah. Severus/Lilly is so perfect. This was so perfect. I don't think any other words are required.
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I've never read a Lily/Sev that was actually a reciprocated love and I like it, the way you wrote it at least. It just makes Severus calling her a Mudblood even sadder ): Great story!
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I didn't notice any rough spots really, at all. But if you wish you could see how it turns out in 3rd person.

Other than that I thought it was very sweet. A different take on Lily/Severus. I'm used to reading so many angsty fics about Lily ditching him and Sev crying (which I love..I'm a sucker for angst) that when I read something like this I can appreciate it because it's cute and sweet.

Anyway, it was a very nice story which I enjoyed reading immensely (sp? There is a reason I use a beta and spell check for everything). Thanks for writing it, i'm glad I read it.

rhea lupin chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Lily and James are forever. ... Lily and James are canon. ... Lily and James are supported by Melissa Anelli.

Lily and Severus is just platonic. ... Lily and Severus is unrequited. ... Lily and Severus is never going to happen.

But I read this and it was OKAY. I am never going to jump on this bandwagon, though.
JEDIJESSICUH chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I liked it. Very simple, cute, eloquently written. I've always loved Lily and Severus, though there wouldn't be a series if James hadn't come along, but still. :)
omnomnivore chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was adorable. I love stories that have no dialouge, it makes you think more. ]
Rameelia chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Nicely done. Loved that the episode takes place during sunset; it reinforces that feeling of serene beauty: of their relationship, of the scenery. Very, very lovely.
Talon3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow! I don't suppose that you could write an AU and coninue on with another fic? Please!