Reviews for Sweet Surrender
4dogshome chapter 1 . 5/15
Wonderful story. Thanks for a most lovely evening!
tanseynz chapter 1 . 3/6
Loved this. Very complex and possibly would have been served better by being divided into several chapters as the time frames allowed. Still, a nice piece of writing and Kirk and Spock's thoughts and changes in their relationship made for powerful prose.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
WeirdLittleStori chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I keep coming back to this story and reading it again because I love it so much.

While I greatly enjoy stories that feature a dominant Spock, what I like best about this one is your showing how the two of them handle the minutia of running the ship together. Their devotion to one another is so beautiful, and you've done a nice job of capturing it.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love it that you've found a new way for Spock to serve and care for Kirk; it does seem like something he could do.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is one of the most beautiful fics I've read. You capture and create such a sense of peace between the two, it's incredible.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Thanks for that slice of life
Doni chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That was beautiful, and sweet, and incredibly hot. I love the look of their normal lives interspersed within and that neither are too good at their games as they can't maintain the roles. Lovely.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very nice. I think this is the longest oneshot I've ever read.

I really enjoyed Spock showing Jim he could let go and let Spock take care of him. I also like how Spock saw how good Jim is with dealing with personnel issues without yelling. And that Jim is so observant.

I like they had a meeting with the admirals without wearing pants.

There's so much, I can't make many comments except to say this really showed their love for each other.
Au revoir Amour chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow, that was great! Amazing, really. I love your whole "slice of life" outlook. It's really quite refreshing. :) Thank you so much for this. I hope to read more of your fics.
mirrohayou chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I absolutly adored this, it was wonderfully written and reading it made me very happy. I like how you showed their relationship, I tink it fits them well. The only imperfections were some minor spelling errors but otherwise it was wonderful.
ImpatientSnake chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Again another well written work. I was formerly unfamiliar with the "slice of life" style of writing; however, I've quickly become a fan. Keep up the exceptional work!
zukofangirl16 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I really liked Sweet Surrender. I'm a big fan of slice-of-life stories, because it gives a lessened feel of being scripted than any other type of story. Your grammar and spelling are impeccable, but the one thing that might help is adding lines between scenes so that it's a clear transition into another scene. Other than that, there wasn't anything bad.
JadeMac2442 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This was beautiful. It was also very hot. You inject a realism into their relationship that I think is truly unequaled. I can see them; I hear their voices. You are a very gifted writer.
Duleny chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
this was truly lovely. We can all hope that our married life could be so blessed