Reviews for Rosa Rubicondior, Lilio Candidior
cellaria chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
besides some smaller errors & stuff this was getting really good! totally need to finish it!
Ivy Jane Backer chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
Are you going to write for this story anymore? If so pretty please update soon! I like this story a lot. This is my third or fourth time through and it's just as good this time as before. Want to know who and what attacked Renji (is it Aizen) and when Rukia gets to come back to see Renji alive and well (being cared for by her brother of all people). Exciting to say the least!
Caitriona695 chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
well, it looks like it's been over a year since the last update on this piece, and that is kinda sad. I think you've done a great job on this piece so far and it makes me sad that you haven't uploaded another chapter. Oh well. Thanks for what you've written so far. I've enjoyed the blind!Renji trying to get around and the worried!Byakuya. I've really enjoyed the snippets of Unoana/kenpachi. You made them into a fun couple.

Thanks for sharing.
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
ooohhh...i'm soo looking forward to read more!
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
This is my favourite fanfic ever! i read it so many times...

This is the first time I review it because I really love the way you write about hisagi and hinamori, his being protective over her, her being sweet and shy, they are a lot in character and yet so cute that i began to love their pairing!

As for the rest of it i love it, Rukia and Byakuya being touchy feely..so cool...and REnji, wow, he's REnji!
e2tavi chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
I Loooovvvveeee Thhhhiiiissss Sssssttttoooorrryyy!
KiTsuHiTo chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
i love this story so very much! it's a great one! i can;t wait for the next chapter to be updated...so please..update it soon!i will always be waiting for it! .

thx so much!
twiztidchick666 chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
I like this story I hope you upload SOON.
nlsdn5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
i can so imagine this happening... especially the grimmjow bit. as for the title of this story... does that make you another person who thinks renji was professing his love for byakuya in his own tardy way? ;)
Roara chan chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
I know you probably get this a lot, but would you pleeeeeeaaaaase update? That would make me so very happy. I really really like this story and have been waiting for a while, but you haven't updated recently. I know you have a life and that I'm being most abhorrently rude, but this story is just that good! So without further ado, I go down on my figurative knees and plead like the little geek that I am. I would love you forever? But anyways, amazing story, can't wait to see what happens next.
Addictedreader09 chapter 15 . 9/14/2010
sweet love revamps
Yuurei Thanatos chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I have to say, it clarifies more to the story ahead now. Please keep up the sweet work. _
Totoromo chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
This story is so sweet. Thanks for writing so much and taking time over it. I'm looking forward to more!
Nnoitra-Szayel chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
yesh! I loved the original, but with plot makes it even better! :D

please update soon!
Roara chan chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
This is brilliant! I love your style of writing and the plot and depth of the characters is intriguing. Please Please Please! Update soon! I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter.

-Juni