Reviews for Special Hugs
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This story was pretty good
NCISHPGleek2013 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
You are a really good author. I really loved your story, Special Hugs. I also totally agree with you about Macy's explanation of hugs. It was also a really sweet moment between Joe and Stella and Kevin and Macy. Do you think you will write a story about Joe and Stella explaining how they got together in this story. Special Hugs was really, really, very, very, very great to read.
Tna-A chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
You've produced a good fic with a simple theme and made many readers reflect on those hugs that are often given away without thought. I enjoyed reading this.
xovickixo chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw, fluff at its best! Super sweet!
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I really loved this fic, but then again I'm a big fan of hugs. I notice the differences between all of the hugs. Kevin seems like the guy that would totally understand the hugs thing. I'm a fan of Joella, but an even bigger fan of Kacy, so I was fairly unsatisfied with the latest ep, but this fic made me feel much better. Very sweet.
mint repeat chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This was adorable. I'm like Macy , I like my hugs and I find it unbelievably cute that she would list out the different kind of hugs. And of course it would figure that Kevin would get there. Those two are one of kind. Dorky but so adorable, that I want to pinch their cheeks. Cute story, I enjoyed it a lot. :)
limetta chapter 1 . 8/2/2009

seriously, i am like, the hugger amongst my friends.

I loved this! Totally faving! E! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU COMBINED TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS. (Kacy and Hugs) into one super awesome fic!

I am seriously squealing under the covers right now!

Yay! It was totally adorable! There is not one thing I would change! It was so totally Macy! You completely nailed her! and I loved the little Joella bit at the end.

And pfft, I'm still totally pushing for Kacy, man. I BET THAT NACY WAS JUST TO THROW US OFF TRACK. ;D But yea, really though. If we don't get Kacy by season two, the producers must be blind. Because they have amazing chemistry! And are simply adorable together! (ex: this fic!)

Anyway. I'm rambling. :D Loved it!

Love, Lime. 3