Reviews for Chuck the College Years
fezzywhigg chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Thanks for the story. The different and yet familiar portrayals of the characters were fun to enjoy and groan about. The timeline was cool too. I'm not sure what you're up to nowadays but I hope your having fun.
fezzywhigg chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Oh Snap!
Nomadic Nerd chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
WOW! This is another story where I'm reduced to begging for an update. Why are so many GOOD, No make that GREAT stories abandoned? So sad. And you left it on a cliffhanger! Seriously, how much begging will it take for an update? I know you are still writing because you just posted a new story in August. Seriously, I enjoy your stories and am grateful for the work you have done. I really hope you finish this story and continue to write new ones. Thanks!
Molotov chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
Frustration abounds. Three chapters of needling angst, dancing the 'Chuck and Sarah Crappy Communicators' dance, only to find a story long abandoned.

This has been a story of peaks and valleys. What's good is very good, and what's annoying is very annoying.

I won't hold my breath for more updates, but I'll put this on follow anyway, cause stranger things have happened.
Molotov chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
Holy shit, two chapters of dunbass Chuck in a row. Gotta slap that boy.
Molotov chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Chuck is dumb. He knows what Sarah is capable of, in the seduction department. But, this is a younger and naive-r version. Poor dumb Chuck.
Molotov chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
Carina is an awful friend, and Sarah is so broken to stay friends with her.
Molotov chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
I usuly find it grating when people slip quotes and character references into their stories. But I really enjoyed the ones in this chapter.
Molotov chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
I feel like we totally missed the huge moment of the Intersect being introduced to Chuck.

In an earlier chapter, you alluded to him having only a sample size of the Intersect - still, what is that experience like to Chuck? How does he feel about it? Does it freak him out to have data streamed direct to his brain? Is he worried of the consequences? Or has he never flashed yet? But they've been giving him data to review - I would imagine that meant flashes.

Don't get me wrong - Charah is what hooked me and Charah is what I crave most. But this is a good story, and I hate to see good stories not live up to their full potential.
Molotov chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
I was really enjoying this serious story, a different take on the show and it's characters; I loved how it had an undercurrent of dark running just under it, from the CIA's motives, to Fulcrum's, Sarah's desire for career elevation and struggling with her feelings, Jill willing to forsake EVERYTHING for Chuck, and Beyce trying to make right. I loved Sarah trying to play house with Chuck, despite knowing everything would change when school ended.

Then we get this weird comedy interlude with anal sex jokes and lesbian fantasies.

Blah. I feel like I'm coming down harshly on this, and I guess I am. Fuck it, it's my opinion. And conversely, fuck me, this is your story and I can go fuck myself if I don't like it.
Molotov chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
This shit is pretty intense, man. Poor dumb Chuck.
Molotov chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Shit's getting real now, son.
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
What a depressingly sinister set-up we got here. Good, but dang.
Waqig chapter 26 . 7/20/2014
Dammit finish the story
Fayari chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
This has been bothering me for a few chapters now, but why are Sarah Walker and Jill Roberts acting like lovestruck high school girls? It may have been a while, but I distinctly remember college girls being slightly more mature than that, not to mention that Sarah is CIA-trained and Jill is Fulcrum-trained. Shouldn't they be acting a little more put-together than this?