Reviews for Driving Forwards
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 22 . 1/17
When the day this update, it will be one of the best days my life lol
Kazhiru chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
Don't you fragging dare stop this story!
I have been teetering on and off on the plot, going absolutely crazy with feels, begging it was M but taking it in like it's a fragging drug. (not everyone can/want to do explicit, sometimes it is not needed, and I totally respect your boundaries, and T is just fine.)
Do you need a kidney? Coz' I got a spare one. Do you need a concubine, coz' I'm right here. I would do anything, please, just continue this story!
Do I need to write you some rumble and starscream, coz' if it gets you back to writing this, then fine! I'm opening open office right now!
I adore the plot. I adore the feels, I feel like smashing soundwave's face on the goddamn floor (I love that fucker but man, chill the fuck down). I want to bitchslap starscream because goddamnit are you blind?
I want to hug rumble and hang from his feet like dead weight.
I want to beg megatron to just fucking zip it.
This story has it all, the plot, the feels, everything. I want it, I need it, please, please get back to writing.
I cannot express my feelings enough. I need this. I love this. I want it injected straight in to my vein.

I cannot express my feels enough, I tried, I really did. Please feel for me. I sure feel for this story. You are an amazing writer when it comes to feelings, and I'm a sucker for that.
Please do not abandon this! I beg of you. I shamelessly beg of you, on my knees, head pressed on the floor, mouth spewing nonsense, hand grasping your ankle. Please don't leave.
MewMew2 chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Wow. I gotta say, I never even heard of this paring before your story, so the summary peaked my interest. But now, you've got me on this ship "come sail away with me" indeed. Excellent job! Please update once more when you are inspired to do so again.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
Such a rare pairing...really hope you return to finish this!
Httw chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This story is so well written! It's been awhile since I last read it (but not too long) and I still find myself getting sucked right back in, effortlessly. I really do hope you consider continuing it!
Cloud Kitsune17 chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
AWWWW, this story is one of the BEST, rare shipping stories I've ever had the pleasure to read. Its only a shame it isn't completed... Or IS it? This does leave it off at a nice high note, but... a lot of things aren't resolved yet.

Hopefully one day you'll pick this little gem up again? I'll be keeping an eye out for when that happens
LadyBonBon chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
I had never thought about the idea of Starscream and Rumble until I found this story and read it. You make them adorable.
I look forward to more
LadyB
Dora Malena chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
Hola me encanta la historia, vas a continuarla o ya se acabo?
espero que actualices pronto
Saludos
CoelocanthSharp chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
Love this story so much - really hopeful you'll be updating it again! Pretty please?
Gemi chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
I must say, at first I began to read this story for a good laugh. I didn't think anyone could pull off Rumble and Starscream, and the idea amused me.

But now you made them just... perfect. I'm so glad I started reading it, and I sure hope you continue to write! 8D
Kes2345 chapter 22 . 4/8/2012
This is wonderful, I hope you continue? _
winkaku chapter 22 . 3/22/2012
A great read and a fun insight into the inner workings, Soundwave is a unique character in that he is outwardly unemotional but you handled it very well. Sometimes I wonder wether or not all that stress is finally gonna catch up and the up-tight guy'll just spontaneously combust or something. Hope not, there'd be recorder film everywhere...

Really interested in seeing this piece finished, it's a fun ride.
Httw chapter 22 . 3/11/2012
You know, I have a secret love for these two as well. And I think it also started around the time I read something for Rumble and Skywarp too. I have been giggling and oohing and awwing and ahhing for an entire day and I cannot wait until I can continue.

This is a masterwork of a fic. It feels real and completely in character and I was instantly smitten with it. You have my undying adoration. :D
len chapter 22 . 2/6/2012
This is both sweet and funny :D Soundwave's crazy possessiveness is awesome. Creepy, but awesome. The cassettes having specific (emotional?) programming totally gave this fic depth for me, even though it's mostly humour.

I don't care (much heh) when you finish this, I just really hope you do. There is a distinct lack of rumble/ss fic, and this was a great read. :) Thanks for posting!
Desiree1717 chapter 22 . 1/12/2012
Wow! I can't say that Starscream x Rumble is a pairing I'm ever going to ship, but you made this story fun! I enjoyed the whole thing, thanks!