Reviews for Shared Traits
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 2/9
:D Nice story. Very well done; I love it.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Really? Ani was a whiny little bitch before he got dipped in lava. Then he became a psychopathic, homicidal bitch.

We love him though, for that one phrase. "Luke, I am your father!" XD
CommChatter chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
"That's child abuse man!" I read this and died laughing. I love this.
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
LOL

Um, you do know the dark side lied about those cookies? I checked and I was very disappointed

-MP
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hilarious XD I love the ending.
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is one of the funniest stories I've read in a while.

"There's no way someone related to Anakin Skywalker could possibly be that whiny." Major lol! Very, very nicely done.

"Join the Dark Side. We have cookies!" is one of those little gems that never gets old.

Thanks so much for an enjoyable read.
decessus chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wow. Did he listen to himself at all during the first three movies? How could a child of his NOT be that whiney?
Nighte Thief chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
(falls over laughing) I LOVE IT! I laughed so hard! I needed a goodaugha nd LO AN BEHOLD! I found this! Now I can't stop laughing!
Nighte Thief chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
doesntfeellikeloggingin chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I have to disagree with mister vaders statement about being whiny. Watch episode 2 again and tell me anakin isn't menstruating(sp?). :P
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Hahahahahahahahaha!

I needed to read something hilarious, and I stumbled upon this little jewel :)

Well done!
lumecia chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
HELP! XD I'm dying by laughing :D This is greatXD I asure you that you'd be the next emperor because of being such a genius at writing:D
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
It's almost shocking I haven't woken my parents up yet, I'm laughing so hard.

-adds to favorites-

Absolute GENIUS Davin, lord this is funny.
HeeHee chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
What is it about cookies? Why can't it be Anakin Skywalker?

"Join the dark side Luke we have Anakin Skywalker."

"No I don't belive you!"

"You should belive your father boy."

"No."

"Join the dark side and use your heritage!"

"Never!"
Sparty the Bold chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I must say that Luke brings up some very good points here. Since I never saw the T-shirt referenced in this fic, I can't say I know which line it was referring to. I didn't expect Darth Vader to try and bribe Luke with cookies...heh heh.

Fun stuff. I give it a thumb up.