Reviews for Born to Be a Vampire
ManiacTwihard chapter 22 . 4/20
precusi say I'm in love with your story. I am Brazilian and addicted to fics that have twilight Bella and Edward. I confess that at first I was half foot behind with the fic but then fell in love and read all 4 books direct ! you. is very talented! Congratulations on the fic had no loose ends, was fo solid start to finish! time did not fell in love for a story! its too ta!
Really enjoyed your stories!
PAT2024 chapter 22 . 1/27
I am not very good at posting reviews regularly, but I've been reading your 4 stories, and I really loved them all, but particulary this last one. Thank you for sharing your imagination and writing talent. I would like to read more gifted vampire stories from you in the future. I'll put you on alert...
All the best.
Ticcing Bat chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic. Loved the whole series
coby64 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
OMG - way to go! This was great. I prefer stories before Bella is turned but you may have just changed my mind.

Thanks for leaving us this piece of you.
elle hagewood chapter 22 . 6/15/2014
So loved this story and your characters, they are wonderful and I loved your pairing of them all. I know this story has been completed foe awhile but I recommend it to all.
szickefoose chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
I really enjoyed that journey. Gratzia mille.
szickefoose chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Really enjoying this series.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
I hope you won awards for great new characters! The twins were great, as were all the humans. How about it - a kinder, gentler Aro. And, so poignant about Caius and Ulbricious(sp?). Wouldn't want to be on Victoria's committee - just don't trust the woman! Great Emmett. Loved this Alice - she's usually just about shopping and visions. Showed real depth of character here! Esme and Carlisle were a little anemic, but they are so strong in so many other stories, we already have that ingrained in us about them and just paste it over whoever they are in the current story! Loved this strong Bella, and of course her one true love, Edward. Such an interesting take on the vamps - the blood and biting, the powers of Edward and eventually Bella - just very intriguing. It enhanced these characters we know and love without making them entirely new. I did think we got a little more sex and cursing than necessary, but you can always skip over that as a reader if you want to. Loved Edward's last rhyme! Excellent job, J4A - I hope you are working on original stories. You are surely that good!
lesuse chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Poor Charlie! It just gets better and better for him! Hope his heart can take it! He probably needs the beer now!
frogiea chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
Loved the series. All the cross references to my favorites.. trek, Star Wars, Potter, ...One question...Fuzzy aka Robert... who was he?
Tdot TwiFic chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Thank you for the peace, love and hope. And the giggles and dancing. Hats off to you milady.
sugar334 chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
im gutted its all finished...im gonna miss Edwards poems!
Totally read all 4 in 2 days...I want more!
sueIZide chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
This series has been put in my top five (5) favorites.
Thank you.
denninelli chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
Have absolutely loved all four stories in the series. I really enjoyed all of the changes you made to the original vampire code.
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »