Reviews for Born to Be a Vampire
Jean Driver chapter 22 . 7/4
Wonderful story! I enjoyed all the twists and turns you put our Bella and Edward thru! You have a great imagination, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
Kksmum chapter 22 . 1/24
Well , that was just awesome. Sleepless nights as I could not put it down. Well done !
Kksmum chapter 16 . 1/24
Am loving this.
Kksmum chapter 4 . 1/23
You have created an adorable couple. I really like this Edward and Bella. I prefer an overtly strong Bella, although I am fond of the original. All Edwards are perfect of course.
nurigirl05 chapter 22 . 11/2/2016
Thank you so much for this fabulous series!:)
nurigirl05 chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
OMG! *gulp*

Good job darling!:)
tricklem chapter 22 . 10/15/2016
Read all of this series and loved it. Thank you for posting it. I will suggest putting language translations in brackets in the body of the story, rather than at the end.
Lillywhite1 chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
One of the best stories I have read so far. And I read a lot. Now I read all 4 stories and loved them all. Thank you for writing and sharing your fantasy and writing with us.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
That boy is insatiable!
peepskeeper chapter 22 . 7/7/2016
I loved this series! I read the whole thing in about a week and just loved it! Thanks for sharing this.
twiclare chapter 22 . 7/4/2016
I love how it all turned out! A great series of stories thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 21 . 7/4/2016
A peaceful conclusion, thank goodness! Love the ancients!
twiclare chapter 20 . 7/4/2016
Loved it!
twiclare chapter 19 . 7/4/2016
Oh dear, that's not nice!
stephi910 chapter 22 . 7/3/2016
wow, can't believe it's taken me so long to become aware of and read your series, but I've definitely enjoyed it! great story, and loved the ending :)
1,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »