Reviews for Born to Be a Vampire
frogiea chapter 22 . 2/19
Loved the series. All the cross references to my favorites.. trek, Star Wars, Potter, ...One question...Fuzzy aka Robert... who was he?
Tdot TwiFic chapter 22 . 2/11
Thank you for the peace, love and hope. And the giggles and dancing. Hats off to you milady.
sugar334 chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
im gutted its all finished...im gonna miss Edwards poems!
Totally read all 4 in 2 days...I want more!
heyjued chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
This series has been put in my top five (5) favorites.
Thank you.
grandn chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
Have absolutely loved all four stories in the series. I really enjoyed all of the changes you made to the original vampire code.
debslmac chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
:) loved this story
kayrow chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
Wow. Just, wow. I've read a zillion stories on FF and this is the very first review I am leaving. I didn't even have an account and decided to create one just to leave this review. Read Tunes 1st and loved it so I decided to give your Vampire series a try. This is by far the best 'version' of the Twilight Saga I've read yet. You are a talented individual. Best of luck to you in future endeavors.
Agonidzo777 chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Thank you for this awesome trilogy. I love a sweet and happy ending. I will be looking for and reading more of your works. May you have the greatest writing career anyone has ever had. I love Edward and Bella stories.
Daggers4U chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
this has been thee best, most inventive, hottest, creative, sexy, action-packed, sexy-hott, - did I mention sexy? - funny, romantic - did I mention hott? - and most amazingly awesomest story EVER! I can't believe I waited so long to read it!

Girl you rawk! Take a bow _

Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Thanx for it all! -Shawna
Duvi chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
Such beautiful stories. I enjoyed them greatly.
Duvi chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
I can't WAIT to see what happens when you tell him he's a grandpa!" Me too Emmett, me too!
Duvi chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Great now everyone is going today one is evil. Poor twins have such a bad reputation in horror movies.
Duvi chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
Wow!
Duvi chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Omg! Omg! Omg!
Duvi chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
I'm so intrigued! What did they find?
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »