Reviews for Highland Q
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
0.o Now that's interesting crossover. :P
Oralindie chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I think the entire universe would be screwed if Methos became a Q, but I love how he won, rather than Duncan. (Nope, not a Methos fan at all... #whistles#) I do think you could have left out the Troi bit, but, besides that, it was great! Now all we have to do is hope that Methos and Q don't get along. ;D
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Somehow, I think the universe would be safer if Mac had won that particular prize.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Wow! Never saw that coming! Great cross! So sad though that MacLeod died! He was my favorite! I can't believe Methos killed! The bastard! Oh well! Good job! LOved it!
A chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
STUPID!
Grace chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
It is so sad. Methos kills Duncan. I did like the idea of the prize, to become a Q. Good idea. Troi was a bit much; her beinga watcher. Over all good work.
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
ya know I really didn't think it would be Methos but Mac

any interesting take on the prize

great story D

Am )
elsbeth chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Wow! That was different. Very good except it's MacLeod not Macload.
Ger Yecats chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Hah! A clever blend of two unlikely series. Fantastic, and pretty much flawless, with the exception of a few minor spellings and grammatical errors. You had Methos' character dead-on! It's about time that poney-tail freak Duncan got his! Clever device, leaving it up to our imaginations as to how the deed was done, as well. (Insert grevious back-stabbing killing method here...) Probabably the best Next Generation episode never made...
adam chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
sorry that is realy bad just plain bad
Cestershire chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Very interesting... this fic has a lot of potential, and I am frankly eager to see it continued! Please go on ... PLEASE ! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS GREAT STORY !
rlrosas2000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Now this is an interesting concept immortals in the Star Trek universe-is there more?
Achelois chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
sweet! do more soon!
Noria chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Intresting idea... well I myself had an idea for such a x-over... now I know what I should NOT write ;-)

But the conclusion is good... the Prize some higher form of existence... Deanna a watcher? Why not.

And Methos won... *sighs releaved*
MellyKen chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
well, im sure as heck glad that Methos won it! lol that was a great way to do it. nice job. :)