Reviews for Three Men and a Marly
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
loved it! write more, please! its unique and explicit.
animefanx10001 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
i loved it a lot! it was really good! faved! XD 3 *o*
Thescentofmoonlight chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I have one hell of a nosebleed. I don't actually play FF or KH, but a friend was like "here, read this!". I need to go thank her now... *runs off happily*
All-Day-Anime chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
There are no words to discribe this. At all. Sexy. Amazing. Awesome. But nothing can truely discribe it. Damn, I mean...DAMN!
Bekka Cooper chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
hi
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
-I'm still trying to figure out this pairing could work, but I'll read it anyway~ And making Marly an uke on random is always fun!-

Ahh, Sephiroth~ -Just his name alone makes one swoon.-

I forget sometimes that Reno says 'yo' so often, Reno and his yoness...~ 3

*Fans self slightly* Sluty, slutty, slut~

Haha, I have read many sex scenes in my life -man, just writing that line as I try to get the feeling back in my body is weird- but that, that had to be one of the hottest... Just. *Fans self more* Argh! I feel like I need a damn cold shower! Haha... Anyway~ Enough of me completely making a fool of myself. 3
AkakoChiYuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
whooooo! Good job! This is actually one of the best threesome/foursome I've ever read. I can't wait for the revenge fic.
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
*nosebleed*

O.O

~.~

I dub this fic a Lord of Nosebleeds. One of the few who actually would give a guy/girl a "problem" no matter their strength of will. Oh my divine Goddess was this amazing. None of my personas would deserve the honour of reviewing this marvel. Amazing job, vivid detail and...well... PURE SECKSINESS

*looks at author with tear-filled eyes. GIR voice* I...*sniffles* I love you...

...

...r work! -

I look forward to more, grazi bella~

Keeper~
darkcat Smith chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wooooow 0/o I think my mind just exploded from an erotic overload
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I know that EVERYONE would appreciate a revenge fic! Who doesn't want to see Marluxia taking control of Sephiroth?
JusTeasing chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
holy crap... o.o

*just revived herself form hot-yaoi-death*

*ahem* that was... um... what word should i use...?

i think torturously delicious works best to describe that.

yes. definitely.

But! now to actually review(ish).

I really liked it, actually, even though im not one for spanking and such. Every time i see it, i think of kids, and that just turns me off, thank you. I'm no pedo. *laughs*

but i must say, that was a very well written oneshot... very descriptive and hot and kinky and such. It was also interesting how you didn't really use their names, but their description, giving the illusion that Marly didn't really /know/ any of them, which i'm assuming was indeed the case(?)

It was very well done, and now i must stop writing in order to read your next story... Perhaps they'll even give me some inspirational ideas for my own series. _~

ttyl,

~JT
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
. . . . . *dies from blood loss*
vIoLeT bUtTeRfLy 90 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Um...WOW! I honestly dont know what to say!XDD

Great job on the foursome!Never would've thought of Sephiroth and Marly together!
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Ah! That was AMAZING, and you should totally use vibrators and bondage stuffies maor...oh wait...you already do...lol

Anywise, continue this...pwease?
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Holy... SHIT! O.O This is, like, the firts fanfic I've read with Marly in it... AND I LOVED IT! Probably only because of the other three hawties being in it as well, but... meh! Who cares as long as I liked it, right? XD GREAT, no! EPICALLY AWESOME JOB WITH THIS!