Reviews for DO not read
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
very good
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Super good, yes there were a few spelling grammers, but I thought it was incredible!:D Are Kayla and Mfumbe even in this?other than that question I thought it was good, ignore the idiot that said it sucked cause it DOESN'T!:D
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Okay, well I love this! But I have a question: I know that this is your story, but what's it basically about? I'm NOT trying to be rude, I souly promise and swear! I have recieved so many negative reviews that I temperairly, stopped writting on here. But I would like to know where Kayla is? Or Mfumbe, I think that's how you spell his name, is he in this story? Is Kayla in this story? I was just looking for "The BarCode Tattoo" fanfiction and there were only two stories. One of them was totally horrible and the other, was and is yours. I noticed that you're infinatly on HITAS but I would just wonder if you could get back to me? It would be great! Oh and by the way: I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR AND THINK IT'S AWESOME! :) ;) XD :P :D
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ignore that person who said that your story was the worst ever and insulted you- even if you have bad grammar, the outline of this story is just amazing. Try hitting your enter key a little more, and this could be an excellent story. It's too bad that it's on hiatus...
frostygiggles chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Okay so you need major re-haul on your grammar and spelling, but as long as the grammar blinders are on, the story itself is not so bad. There are few places where the imagery could be rehashed or thrown new light but all in all. A good solid B, with practice and few English grammar courses or at least a couple of edits you have the makings of a writer.
ButterflyTango chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
No kidding, do not read! that was the CRAPPIEST piece of CRAP ive ever read. well, excluding My Immortal, but that isn't saying much. since this is probably your first review ever on your first and worst story ever, im going to give you a few pointers: STOP WRITING IMMEDIATLY! I'm sorry if you actually have a mental disability or something. oh, hold on, i bet you didn't understand a word I just said! here, let me dumb it down a bit: do not write stories. you are a bad writer. stop writing forever! i bet your teacher wants to puke every time you turn in an assignment that requires writing. my tone implies that you are of elementary school age, because no grown adult with any more than a kindergarten level education could have written something THAT BAD! you're just lucky spell check exists!