Reviews for Pinky Swear Promise
Bell 1 chapter 26 . 8/15
*grumbles* I'm only disappointed because I thought there were three more chapters, only to find they are all A/N chapters. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Well, other than that part... I thoroughly enjoyed this story... the build up... the strength... the fighting against someone like her ex and working through the physical, mental, and emotional health issues. I wouldn't have minded if that little jerk ended up in the hospital, or worse after what he did to Bella in general, but I'm referring to when he did so in front of everyone she loves and cares about. :(

I guess I am also disappointed the story ended here because it was just starting between Emmett and Bella. Sure, I saw from the three A/Ns there is a sequel started, but I am a completed fic person. I have been burned by too many WIP stories that are good, but either never update, or have been removed. :( I will flag the sequel and read it when it is complete.

Thank you for sharing what you have of this story. :D
I loved the story so far but what happened to the rest of it that's what people are expecting not some words saying about a sequel
TinaF chapter 26 . 5/16
Amazing story!
jessa76 chapter 31 . 5/4
Yes I want more so if you need to revamp this ok,just as long as I can have more bella and emmett and football
Khyharah chapter 26 . 8/19/2015
I adore this! I tend to avoid AH unless they are really good stories. And hon u succeeded! Well put together, tons of tension, and great characters. While the super bowl thing was a bit unrealistic (as u mentioned in one of your notes) it was still neat. Loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
Mad and pissed off at fucking bella! That pieces of shit is to stupid to piece things together and too fucking annoying to not trust Emmett!
Sassyvampmama chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
:) On to the sequel...
VampWolf Girl 4Ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I love your story, this is the second time reading it, its really good, im a fan of this story
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Just so you know some school do let out that early in high school, just FYI :D
jacksperluvr chapter 30 . 4/10/2014
i really liked this story
goonyelm chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
it depends on where you live when the school year ends and begins, me personally when i graduated was the end of may
qnadia7 chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I like how Alice and Bella are totally different types of girls and you don't shame either one of them for it. Brilliant chapter! Thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/25/2013