Reviews for Chuck vs The Emoticon
Very touching.
CharmingCharles2896 chapter 2 . 5/17
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2020
PERFECT! Laughed so much :)
assasnin chapter 5 . 5/31/2020
These were so fun, what the heck
Tpsoftballdad chapter 5 . 2/24/2020
Just a bunch of fun and enjoyable messaging sessions. Thanks so much for them.
chucksboxers chapter 5 . 10/8/2019
All 5 chapters were hilarious! Loved it!
David Carner chapter 5 . 2/15/2018
Anytime I need a laugh, I come back to this, and read about Chuck's soul and Sarah's goldfish. This is one of the funniest, and most Charah things I have ever read!
helciakuras chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
Hahahaha that was absolutely hilarious
Doc in Oz chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
First off, I have trouble believing that I haven't reviewed this until now. Let me amend that.

Blah blah brilliant blah blah hilarious etc.

To critique this is akin to taking a spade to a souffle. Having said that, here goes - I am a skootch concerned about your image of Bubbles and his hew hobby. What concerns me about that is the the mind that creates this sort of thing. And also about my own mind, since I find that whole thing brilliantly hilarious.

Cheers mate. John
Grayroc chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
Great story and done with imagination and wit. Love the format you are using. Thanks
Rob M chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Ive generally found this series of one-shots to be laugh out loud funny, and this newest chapter is no exception (though I dont think anything will ever top Jeff vs the Feds for me). Its a cute little story, and the banter between Chuck and Sarah is always fun and entertaining to read...very happy to see this update again, thank you
charahkids chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
First time reading this and I love it! I would be thrilled if you keep going with it! The Charah interaction was wonderful! And the Casey IMs were hilarious! :D
P.J. Murphy chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Very fluffy. Makes dessert topping look like an anvil. Nicely done, very cute.
P.J. Murphy chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
JennyB wants to do the cyber-nasty with Chuck? ROFL! Plus, you're the only one I've seen who seems to know Sarah is one year older than Chuck, although I think their years should be 80 and 81. But that's me. I mean, the show can't even get it right.

Fun chapter.
P.J. Murphy chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Nope, there's no defense for Jeff. Very funny.