Reviews for Chuck vs The Emoticon
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
I was wondering if you had managed to figure out how to add more IM conversations. And it came out well...great chapter. Hope that you continue adding them...
IllusionedDreamer chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
God, I totally LOVE both of the chapters.
anon4utu chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
I thought that the first chapter was fun. This is wonderful.
TwotoTenth chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
I was a little disappointed when I saw that you'd updated this one, because it stood up so well as a one-shot... and then I actually read the new chapter. Fantastic. The only thing I can think of that would have improved it would be to use 1984 in Casey's screen name - Reagan dominated that election, so it's defensible, and it adds a nifty Orwellian double entendre that works nicely with Casey's character.

I'd enjoy Awesome-Sarah and Casey-Ellie installments if you keep going.
Hqudsi45 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
LOL that was freaking hilarious! OMG, you should totally write these with different characters again and again! I would have loved for Chuck/Sarah to have seen John's story and that had me literally rolling in laughter! Great job!
Wepdiggy chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Once again, I'm reminded that there isn't nearly enough Anna Wu in Chuck fan fiction. I've been doing my part, of late, to resolve that issue, and I'm glad to see I'm not alone :D Tremendous, hilarious work, as always, ne71. Thank you for sharing!
daydreamer2578 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
BWAHAHA! And you told me you weren't writing anything! Please don't tell me you just knocked that out in the last hour, or I shalt be forced to kneel at thy feet and pay tribute to the high champion of comedic fanfic that is the Knight We Call Ne :)

I am so glad YOU did it! I never would have come up with anything this good. You had mentioned Casey and Anna talking about their anger issues, but then this came along. I was literally rolling, I mean tears streaming down my face, laughing so hard that I was waiting for the men with the straight jackets to come and take me away.

The opening was classic. Anna deciding to force Casey, of all people, to entertain her. Of all the bands she could have used, I can't think of a better one than t.A.T.u. And then to go a step beyond and threaten him with live bootleg recordings was pure genius. Morgan in sensitivity training for talking about his "vises" - now that's a conversation I'd really love to hear. Or, on second thought, maybe that's better left to the imagination.

And then the story . . . Wow, who knew that was lurking in there? And in the proper language no less. I mean, we know he wasn't hatched, but where did that come from? Now I really want to see Casey and Emmett discussing renaissance fairs :) The names were all great, especially for the horses, and the will they?/won't they? question from Anna was the perfect little bit of icing on the cake.

And then you go straight into . . . poignant, and touching. You show a glimpse into Casey's (maybe) true feelings towards Sarah and a view of his own dark soul. When Sir Johann sacrificed himself for the sake of Charlie and Sawyers' love, I was almost crying too. The attack strategy ending with "No, but he has" line was a great representation of the Casey/Sarah interaction, and the evil Bryant gets it in the end, so what could be better?

And then, of course, Casey getting his Diamond-y revenge on Chuck was the quintessential tag end to the whole bit.

Thanks so much for the laugh tonight. I needed it!

If you're still taking requests, can I suggest Jeff/Sarah next?
HATEmach1ne chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Wow, the first one had me LOLing, this second one had me ROFLing! More please!
klingoncowboy chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I'm in awe... that was just 'awesome'. Very, very funny.
Ppleater chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I laughed many times. Loved the actual conflict in the story. And the witty comments were perfectly flirty. :)
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was extremely funny and a good story. Had you thought about expanding the story? I imagine you could write several chapters just with Chuck and Sarah using IMs.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Ahahaha, at first I thought it was Morgan at the end ('cause he;s weird enough to have something like that).

HAHAHA. Oh, Casey. This was hilarious. Great job!
GoldenGirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
he this was so cute. And so awesome that you managed to get a whole mission in there! brilliant! I woulda stuck with just a whole fluffy scene but then again i'm not brilliant so there you go.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I loved this, great job :)
anon4utu chapter 1 . 8/10/2009