Reviews for Chuck vs The Emoticon
deedee8409 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I agree with Sreya who said this story should have a warning about laughing too loud at work!

You handled the format of this story beautifully and I’m continually amazed at how well you write the dialog for the characters. The comedic elements in the story are just genius. ‘The penguins swim at dawn’ had me rolling!

I can honestly say that I love your stories and always look forward to reading them. I can’t wait to read with whatever you come up with next!
Jane Dorkmaster chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I love the fluffybunnystarchildhippie! It totally fits Casey (and a certain firefly member)
jagged1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
What an excellent way for me to start the back-from-vacation work day. Clever and concise! It left me with a grin. Thanks.
aardvark7734 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This might be a "goofy little idea" for you, but your brilliance at storytelling comes through even in this format.

Your characterizations are sharply defined and the dialogue is really snappy. And incredibly endearing. Chuck and Sarah are quite the comedy team! Oh, forgot about Casey, his lines were few, but hysterical nonetheless.

Thanks for this.
canuck09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Thank you for giving me a chance to laugh and for putting a big smile on my face. I love Sarah's flashes of humor and how it still catches Chuck off guard. Very well done, I'm sure just one of your many tal7yru56 ;)
Sreya chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This should have a warning about laughing too loud at work. :) Not only do you have their voices down and a great banter going, but you manage to throw in some spy action in a chat transcript! That is just incredibly AWESOME. (of course) So very impressed.
wonderjax chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
wow! that was hilarious! :D I LOVED IT. :) keep it up
Afficted chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
You are brilliance personified.
rachel-rage chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Thoroughly hilarious, I laughed out loud so much during that!
obessed1294 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This idea for the story was just...awesome! I love how Sarah made sure Chuck used proper spelling and punctuation and then went along with his little circus idea. The ending was the best part though, Casey's account name had me rolling! Awesome job!
Amerie chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Awesome!
Random69uk chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was ace:) this would make a great little series.
enigmamdw chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
OMG That was awesome! More!
Rac2873 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was so funny. Since I talk on Skype all the time with fellow Chuck fans this had me rolling. Great job.

Very lighteharted and fun. I love cyberspace fluff.
IllusionedDreamer chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This was so awesome! It made me go super-LOL. Thanks. :)
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »