Reviews for Chuck vs The Emoticon
P.J. Murphy chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
OK, I'm totally jealous. You've done in two chapters what I can't do in 19 of them. This is great stuff.

Not sure what the 1980 means for John Casey, unless it's the year he graduated high school. Which would work since he was in My Bodyguard. Damn you and your meta-references! :-D
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
One of the most unusual things I've ever seen in a Chuck fanfic...AND I LIKE IT!

Nicely done.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Love these stories, so fluffy. So much Charah with just 'dialog' to work with. And poor Casey, alone again.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Fun story to read. Really enjoying the back and forth. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
You should make a fic where there actually is a CIA 'prom'! Just based on what you wrote in chapter 5 it would sound hilarious, especially with a drunk Carina, but it's your call. Anyway I love the new chapter and the series as a whole, keep going at it!
wilf21 chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Just read this all the way through as I never looked at it before. Really funny. Thank you.
Shutupnkissme313 chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Always feared Chuck's soul would end up in a dark place; the recipient of continuous goldfish humping though... scary. Great chapter.
Chuck up North chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
What a surprise, Nick, thank you! Several guffaws later, and a smile on my face. Cheers!
sevenrez chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Love it. The back and forth is hilarious! Thank you.
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
I loved Chuck's and Sarah's interchange. Too Funny!
Tropp chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
"I'll put on my robe and wizard hat." LOL

Tried that on a couple of collegues a while back, they looked at me like I was insane. Kids these days
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
"...because it's 1997..." too funny! Although it didn't go that way, I love the meme of Chuck and Sarah meeting as teenagers. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
So funny! I think the format really improves the banter. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I love a good Anna Wu Story! And of course JC's fairytale ;)
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Very Cool. I'm just hitting up some older (I did not say old) fanfic. My favorite thing is that Chuck saves the day being Chuck not the intersect. Thanks.
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »