Reviews for Chuck vs The Emoticon
YDNTF chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Im crying
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Chuck getting out his robe and wizard hat had me laughing until my sides hurt. Not sure how many readers got that, but THANK YOU for including it. Well played
tropp chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Robe and wizard hat? Are you implying that chuck is bloodninja?
Kina Kalamari chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
These were brilliant. So, so brilliant. I have to admit I was slightly confused about the final one (Was there time travel involved? I felt like there was time travel involved.) but all in all I really enjoyed this.

:D
ChuckFanForever chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Robe and wizards hat! Chuck is the infamous bloodninja?! I'll admit I had to google that meme reference, but it was hilarious!
ChuckFanForever chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Haha, enjoying the witty bantering between the characters! But this is Chuck Bartowski we are talking about here, not Zachary Levi! Very unlikely that the Chuckster would be unable to stop the music hack especially since he used it himself in your Vs Fulcrum story! Loved the Charah flirting over IM also.
myrthill chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Okay so maybe last time I was too tired to notice but now I see that there are a quick session of chuck with jennyb in the end? Is this the same chuck bartowski and jenny burton or is it someone else? Cos its really cool if it is, them knowing each other long before they finally meet, well in AU but still. Anyway, are you going to ever update this story or just leave it as is, it has been 3 long years since this story last update :)

If you decide to continue may I suggest an idea? Put an IM conversation between the villains and guest starring Orion. Or maybe a quick conversation between Orion and Mary (I forget her code name) guest starring charmicael himself (not really possible with the timeline but worth to try)
BVR2109 chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I don't know whether to hug you or hurt you for making me laugh so hard at the robe and wizards hat. I have NO clue how much people will get that line, but I did and had I been drinking something at the time of reading, either a comical spit take or me choking to death would've been the cause.

I hate you for being so damn talented at this :(
Crumby chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
"I've got to buy a CD by The Verve, play Quake II, catch a late showing of "Men in Black," and watch an episode of the X-Files that I recorded on VHS. Because it's 1997." & "Everyone else must be watching Dawson's Creek." LOL. Good times. ;)

"Chuck vs The Emoticon" was hilarious. Thank you.
Crumby chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
"Jeff smells my hair?" :D

Poor Lou. But Sarah taking her "revenge" at her (although Lou technically didn't do anything wrong) is just too funny.

Nice one!
Crumby chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Casey's story was genius. I particularly liked the horses name. :)

"Even though Princess Charlie really annoyed the snot out of him." :D

Casey's a big softie deep down. Hee. And he really likes Sarah. I love their partnership! :)
Crumby chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Another classic! This was a really fun and cute story. The end was particularly hilarious. A lot of great lines in there. This idea was genius.

Thank you for writing and sharing this! :)
riparian chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
How is it possible that these keep getting better and better? "chucksolo82: Yeah, I should go. I've got to buy a CD by The Verve, play Quake II, catch a late showing of "Men in Black," and watch an episode of the X-Files that I recorded on VHS. Because it's 1997." HAHA looove it! And that Ellie chose pre-med because of Morgan... Or teenage Chuck and Jenny in a chatroom. Great stuff.
riparian chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
oh my god... hahaha... these are too good. Favorite lines:

" Sorry. No can do. I don't pick other farmers' mangoes. Manes before Dames, know what I mean?

double0grl: That… doesn't… it's wrong on so many… Listen, I've got a friend who works at the IRS. Can I ask you about something?"

HAHA.

"swalker218: Oh, yeah. That was the weirdest trip to Chili's ever."

Basically, the whole story was gold. I also loved how Sarah's still jealous after all thsi time, but poor Lou haha!
riparian chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
HAHAHA these get better and better. Casey's "Charlie's definitely a girl" line made me laugh out loud. Great stuff, also loved the somewhat unexpected pairing of Casey and Anna for a conversation.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »