Reviews for Chuck vs The Emoticon
riparian chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Really cute and funny. I thought Chuck's lack of grammar in the first few lines was super adorable.
fghjklgsd chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
This was so fun! You're hilarious :)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
This is so good! You are a hilarious writer; I was...LOLing throughout the entire thing. :)
Amron chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Pure Genius! "No one tells me anything" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Katsumara chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Just..oh lord, this is great. I hope there's more to come with this one someday.
KittyLyn96 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I must say this is very good. I dont think there was one time i didnt laugh (except of course when they were in danger but even that was a bit funny). good job on your comedy. you are a true genius.
alexa524 chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
As I read this my pillow took an enormous amount of abuse from me shoving my face in it so I don't wake anyone up with my laughter. The first chapter was good and made me want to read the next chapter. It took me awhile to connect Casey's story with the show's plotline but once I did, at about halfway through, I was shaking with laughter. Great job! As for the Jeff chapter, well, he's always been one of my favorite characters and never fails to bring a smile to my face. My poor pillow took the most abuse from reading this chapter. I have no idea what Jeff is talking about but it is still pretty freaking hilarious. And as for the last chapter... I find myself inexplicably wishing Morgan would shave so I can see that chiseled chin. These are all really great conversations that I know I'm going to remember at awkward moments, like that time after someone asks for volinteers, and laugh. Except there will be no pillow to help me then. Thanks for a wonderful read!
Nervert chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
"A real special princess". That killed me.
Nervert chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
What a fun way to tell a story. And with your same sense of humor. Well done.
coreymon77 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
oh wow! what a chapter! That absolutely had it all! Great job!

coreymon77 chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
hahaha! Nice ending!

coreymon77 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
hehe. That was really cute! I loved Chuck and Sarah's interaction here! Great job!

astridv chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I lol'd at "fluffybunnystarchildhippie".

Great fic, love how you use the format. Off to read the next chapters...
Tynianrex chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
I actually lold with these
Siggy-23 chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
OK, the first three chapters were not only funny they were hilarious. . . I literally laughed out loud. . . Good thing I'm alone at work. . . .

And, even though I have no idea what the "fourth wall" is the last chapter was great as well . . . Man I feel like Ellie. . . I need to read that manual
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »