Reviews for Chuck vs The Emoticon
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Fantastic as usual and very, very funny. Loved the chatroom name at the end and you even put some really touching Morgan/Ellie history in there. Thanks for the update :)
crystal.elements chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
lol, awesome. Hilarious. Loved it! Only thing I caught, though, was that Ellie actually was at UCLA, not Stanford. (Unless she only went to UCLA for med school...I dunno.) Great job!
hmb123 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
HAR!

I'll bet it's been a year or more since Bloodninja crossed my mind.

Beyond that flashback, this series has been a fun read. Keep it coming!
rachel-rage chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
haha! chuck and "jenny" meet in a chatroom. ellie invents emoticons!

i'm thorougly amused- please do more of these?
tss1950 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Another hilarious chapter. The whole thing was funny but the image of a little Morgan singing Sexual Healing made me laugh out loud. What I really like about your writing is how you manage to include

at least one aw moment in the middle of all the comedy. By the way I hope that you eventually write

a sequel to "Chuck vs Fulcrum", I think that it is the best story on this site
HATEmach1ne chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
OMG. THE ENDING WAS GREAT. HAHAHA. Loved it. Let me go grab my wizard's hat and robe. Oh, that was great. Nice update!
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
They had good IMs back in '97? Other than that tidbit, lol, it was great. Though the Chuck/Sarah thing was pushing it.
hajimebassaidai chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
ok you've definitely brightened my day! More, more, more, more!
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
ok, laughed my leg off...again! Loving that the tone is totally different and you still managed the difficult job of showing Casey's human side without going OOC.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious! Switches from surreal comedy, hedgehog supporting acts, to spy parody, (btw is "penguins swim at dawn" from Carry On Spying?) then a mission & finally a topping of a bit of fun at Casey's expense.
ProudlyIrish chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
OMG i just read all 3 chapters and i LOVE this story! its genius!

Loved Sarah setting up Lou and putting it on Youtube and caseys story was a classic :D Update soon!
nattylovesjordy chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
-claps-

That was priceless!

: D

Thank you.
jagged1 chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
jag1: You need to keep doing these

ne71: I do have a day job

jag1: Is it as important as entertaining the masses?

ne71: no... but it does pay the bills.

jag1: ...not good enough...

ne71: Who the heck are you? Bite me, OK?

ne71: logged off at 6:13

jag1: ...

jag1: Ok, guys, I tried...

jagged1 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Just brilliant - and hilarious. There are too many lines that made me chuckle to single them out.

This may be the only fic in the chuck-verse where we use the 'Diamond-y' adjective. Ponder that. ;)
TeddyLupin67890 chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Loved the chapter. I really want to see that youtube video though :)

Looking forward to seeing what you do with Morgan and Ellie (oh, I can just imagine the conversation...)

Update soon!