Reviews for Dark Thoughts and Unhealthy Obsessions
Jrf1970 chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
Good story. Both shared sex with each other. It was not a one way street with them. Way it should be.
Merlin's Starry Underpants chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Wow, this was damn good. Much better than most other Zack/Cody fanfics where Cody/Zack immediately complies to the other twin's administrations.
Kidiu chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Sadistic, masochistic twins, that's too awesome. I loved the end, where they switched positions. Cody makes a better bottom, and Zack a better top. This was interesting, I wonder how Carrey would react if she ever found out?
Kidiu chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Not at all, this chapter was awesome!
Kidiu chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I like that Zack feels disgusted with himself, it's more realistic than most Suite Life fics.
veronicasenpai chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
I really liked the submissive side of Cody lol! It was a really good story! It amused quite a bit XD
veronicasenpai chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Emark chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
VERY KINKY! haha. GREAT STORY!
Emark chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
o.O Very Kinky
Kitsune95 chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
intresting story, loved it, more so however, i loved the fact that both understand each other now, and can still be sadist/macho, WITHOUT hurting the other. i'd really like to see a sequeal with this new relationship, please if u do, send me a pm.

kitsune95
Lady Venamisa chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
It would be interesting to see another story like this, or maybe even a continuation of this one. I don't have any ideas to speak of, unfortunately. But, good luck!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
yay! lol btw, PWN CODY, PWN.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
... o.o [[thinks]]... [[gigglesnort]] XD
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
o.o seriously sadistic! :O i'm impressed (LOL WHAT THE HELL?)
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
aka the submissive Cody o.o; lol