Reviews for Eternally Wicked
come on I want another chapter! I love this series! update soon! please! with a cherry! and chocolate, and vanilla ice cream...man I can go for an ice cream right now...but still up date soon!
IchigoDon'tmesswithme.kurosaki chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
next chapter please. tgis is so cool Im dying for the next chapters
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
For some reason I want to see Ben really angry, maybe even swear, because as far as I know Ben, his character is calm and comedic, never very angry in the right way. I have their fight figured out, but I'm a suckish writer... so I'm requesting you make BEN angst this time instead of Kevin like always. I LOVE YOUR FICS!
Mantinas chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
This is a great story. I hope it will be revived from the graveyard soon. But if not *shrugs* I'll understand.
bree tennyson chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
pretty plz update on this? im luvin it, but it makes me sad at the same time T_T anwayz, add another chapter plz!
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Great job!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
awesome job rilly like the idea ever that i hate the couple kevinxgwen
MothCloak chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Very interesting thus far. I wish I had more to say but it's late and I've been sick. Anyway, keep it ip, I'll be following this eagerly :3
Kyrosi chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
I cried a bit when I reached the end of this chapter, knowing that I shouldn't have started reading it when it wasn't complete. But I do not regret my decision! Your chapters are beautifully written and you keep Ben and the others beautifully in character and I shall wait patiently with hopes of a next chapter. :)
TayTai-BloodBlueRose chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
That is very good.. hope you can keep writing! Love to read the next chapter..! -
Ray chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
I really like this story so far, please continue!
Ray chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
OMG! Please write more! I'm loving this story so much. Please continue!
mikepd chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
This is becoming a very good story and i can't wait for the next update! Kevin's gonna go after Ben, is that first or after killing Gwen?
Burning Ice Water chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Poor Benji. Kev was just using him
Bob Da Peach chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Woah, cool story!

I agree with your outlook on Gwen/Cooper and Kevin/Gwen, it does seem like a childish infatuation.

Anyway, can't wait for more!