Reviews for The Fox and the Flute
nue Ching cha chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Take your time there's no rush u needed some break anyway
Kazudank Kushigaya chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
Pls more
Xx13deathsxX chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
Plz keep writing i enjoy your story
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
Be happy :D
Ssa104 chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
Great story my friend hope you continue it
Thanks for the time in writing this story
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
Chin up
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 13 . 4/21/2015
Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd now I'm all caught up.

Welcome back!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
Cliche horrible background for all the feels in order to make bitchy character a victim and subject to sympathy. Because why not?

He he. I forgot how funny this was.
T-"Stupid pink bitch, what makes you think I want to be friends with you!" *spends next two minutes awkwardly maneuver king herself from the stool into her wheelchair.*

Talk about your awkward silences.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Obvious Naruto's parents house is obvious.

All older ninja keeping Naruto's parents identity from Naruto are dicks.

All ninja who condone torture are dicks.

All Naruto's supposed friends are dicks.

Redhead enemy is more trustworthy then supposed comrades.

Naruto is stupid.

Naruto and Tayuya are adorable together.

He he I saw the update and decided to rearead this fic. Still as good as when I faved it.
MasterDakari chapter 13 . 4/19/2015
i know the feeling of lossing a close friends, its not easy but i hope your doing well
EndlessChains chapter 13 . 4/19/2015
A well done and interesting story. It was well done to see how it all turned out for Naruto and Tayuya as they are now stuck with each other indefinitely as well as a team. Liked the progress that the two made with each other as they got to know one another and became friends. The cover story was nicely done and to be close to the truth was interesting. The interaction between Naruto and Tayuya is just adorable as Naruto helps Tayuya open herself up a bit more and comes to trust Naruto greatly. Naruto is steadily improving himself as he wants to be able to get stronger. Switching point of views to infiltrating Orochimarus hideouts was well done and covered another point in the story quite well. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
darklord7324407 chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
you have my condolences and great story so far
KamilahKaliope chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
I'm so happy that you're back! I love this story. :) please take your time rereading and writing the new chapters I will always wait. Thank you so much for not abandon this fanfiction completely. Love you.
Jose19 chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
I hope that your hiatus is gone because it is good to see you again because everyone has problems to deal with, and I want to read your stories, and you will see that your story "The Fox and the Flute" is doing quite well since I started reading for the first time.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
This chapter shows the things she has suffered, and it is not to be explained because it would be something that is to be expected.